What was Michael Matheson actually doing ?

superbigal

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-68568313

Michael Matheson breached MSPs code of conduct in relation to his iPad bill.

I’m shocked, I tell you, shocked.

He has already been punished so nothing to see here. It really can't have been important with the news being released one hour after FM questions 

50 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

He has already been punished so nothing to see here. It really can't have been important with the news being released one hour after FM questions 

I disagree, what punishment has he had ?

He resigned.  

He paid back his debt.

What a waste of time an investigation into the fuckinnng blatantly obvious.

Simply confirmed as a fraudster and liar. 

2 minutes ago, superbigal said:

He resigned.  

He paid back his debt.

Simply confirmed as a fraudster and liar. 

Agreed. If we this in our workplace we would likely be sacked and police may be involved.

20 hours ago, superbigal said:

He resigned.  

He paid back his debt.

Simply confirmed as a fraudster and liar politician. 

Apparently too sick to attend Parliament but doing work in his constituency.  When is this fraudster and liar going to be shown the door?  Anyone else would have been ousted by now and Useless has the cheek to defend him and  get on about the Tories.  People in glass houses comes to mind.

11 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Apparently too sick to attend Parliament but doing work in his constituency.  When is this fraudster and liar going to be shown the door?  Anyone else would have been ousted by now and Useless has the cheek to defend him and  get on about the Tories.  People in glass houses comes to mind.

Absolutely disgusting. Doing constituency work. Dock his salary.

What a nonsense.

Anyone who has ever went outside free international roaming destinations knows that one of the first things you do on arrival is buy local sim cards at the airport for your devices.

Matheson didn't know this or maybe just forgot.

Daft.

He admitted it, paid back the money and resigned. End of.

It's hardly UK politician levels of truffing we are talking about here.

1 hour ago, git-intae-thum said:

Quite clearly he didn't admit it.  He spent weeks fabricating stories to cover up what happened.  He broke the rules and then gets a £12k pay-off whereas in any other job he would have been sacked.

Don't know how many times I have to post this. £40 million brexit plus £42 million immigrant bill = £82 F*****G million that the unionists have wasted but according to their sums £11k is greater than this. Unionist bigoted arseholes.

4 hours ago, pawpar said:

Don't know how many times I have to post this. £40 million brexit plus £42 million immigrant bill = £82 F*****G million that the unionists have wasted but according to their sums £11k is greater than this. Unionist bigoted arseholes.

You can say it as many times as you want but it isn't equivalent.  This incident was about integrity of which the SNP have put out there that they are not corrupt, dishonest and are entirely for the people of Scotland.  If you don't measure up then you should be resigning and certainly the FM should be sacking you if you don't have the decency to do so.

5 hours ago, pawpar said:

🤣🤣🤣

14 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

What a nonsense.

Anyone who has ever went outside free international roaming destinations knows that one of the first things you do on arrival is buy local sim cards at the airport for your devices.

Matheson didn't know this or maybe just forgot.

Daft.

It's hardly UK politician levels of truffing we are talking about here.

He didn't admit it though, in fact if it wasn't brought to light he'd have never tried to throw his kids under the bus before paying it back

And its not like he didn't know about the bill until it came to light, it was months and months after his expenses were claimed for

Every single politician is a lying fucking crook, they'll all do what they can to skim off the public as much as they can, he is no different and they should all be done for it