Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think you'll find that we still have plenty of appeal. Attendances will be lower given the economic climate but to state we have lost interest in Celtic is laughable,

Bring on the wops ,.,..

Yes, plenty of appeal and an exciting run in Europe.

In terms of league gates being down on previous years though, Celtic appear to be suffering more than most from Rangers' top flight disappearance.

I think you'll find that we still have plenty of appeal. Attendances will be lower given the economic climate but to state we have lost interest in Celtic is laughable,

Bring on the wops ,.,..

"The economic climate" :lol:X 100.

The economy has been fucked for years and your just using that excuse now, belter hen.

Tedi's vanished & carlito's back. :lol: :lol:

Rumbled. Always knew bennet and bendarroch were the same orc but now tedi and carlito are found to be the same orc too.

Something tragic about inventing friends on a forum to back up insane leggo style ramblings

So who would you rather invest with Romanov or Green :lol:

I'd rather paint myself with bitumen than do either.

If I was made to make a choice. I would invest, "in" Green's company. There is no chance of any return in Romanov's.

Why did you push me for a reply to your question in the other thread then not reply to any of mine?