Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are these the same youngsters that wouldn't have even had a sniff of the first team if OldCo hadn't gone tits up?

Yes it is. Now we'll hopefully see these young players progression through the divisions,if McCoist allows them to progress that is,instead of bringing in players on over inflated salaries that will have no sell on value,or very little, at the end of their contract.

I'm sure the powers that be that run the SPL won't be there for long. And let's be fair any new sort of league there will be will involve Rangers SKY will make sure of it.

Green was desperate to have Newco accepted into the SPL (remember the powerpoint presentation) , the SPL was set up (including Rangers) and run by the clubs, so what "powers that be" won't be there for long?

SKY will made sure of nothing, they really don't care that much about Scottish football, that is why we get such a crappy deal from them when you compare it to other similar sized leagues / nations across europe. Besides SKY did F-all to help Newco be accepted into the SPL

One fans' group even called on the Department of Trade and Industry to investigate the stock market flotation, believing documents sent to United's shareholders were inaccurate and misleading.

That's where it really went arse over tit for Sheff Utd. Just the one grouping of fans acting on their behalf.

We're much more fortunate at Rangers - we've an army of plastic internauts examining every event relating to our club on a daily hourly basis and reporting back to the appropriate authorities. SPL, SFL, SFA, EUFA, CAB, HMRC (00WKR's role) and more - even to the trading standards.

Need more proof? Listen into a scottish football radio chat-show this evening.

Juventus have drawn the plastics - the plastics will be bombarding the show to talk about Rangers.

smile.gif

Yes it is. Now we'll hopefully see these young players progression through the divisions,if McCoist allows them to progress that is,instead of bringing in players on over inflated salaries that will have no sell on value,or very little, at the end of their contract.

That's why we need a good scouting network. If you have good scouts they can find real gems who won't cost a lot to buy and we would make a massive profit on them if they were to get sold.

That's where it really went arse over tit for Sheff Utd. Just the one grouping of fans acting on their behalf.

We're much more fortunate at Rangers - we've an army of plastic internauts examining every event relating to our club on a daily hourly basis and reporting back to the appropriate authorities. SPL, SFL, SFA, EUFA, CAB, HMRC (00WKR's role) and more - even to the trading standards.

Juventus have drawn the plastics - the plastics will be bombarding the show to talk about Rangers.

smile.gif

Tedi swears by these phone-ins. ;)

Yeah. We (the fans) bought into ours. ;)

Of the £9 million that went outside institutional investors,didn't Dermot Desmond buy up £4 miilion of that £9 million,leaving £5 million for the ordinary shareholders,quite similar to the Rangers support take up of the clubs flotation.

I don't even know where their ground is. I've never been. Actually, I met Fergus McCann once, so I have been once.

:lol: :lol:

A chucky special. :lol:

I've heard it all now :lol

Listen it wouldn't have mattered who took over Rangers they would have been tarred by the "conman" brush. Charles simply gets to all of you and you don't like it. He tells it how it is and that's why he's so great.

:lol: :lol:

Where's this comedian been hiding ? :lol:

some complete throbbers on here. :lol: :lol:

That's why we need a good scouting network. If you have good scouts they can find real gems who won't cost a lot to buy and we would make a massive profit on them if they were to get sold.

I doubt you'll get very many under McCoist. he has the same mindset as Walter Smith when it comes to young players, not really that interested.

Rangers should be walking the 3rd & 2nd Div as they are only part time leagues. no need to spent money on guys like Kevin Kyle, when you could have bought a Rory McAllister type player for peanuts that would easily bang in 20/30 goals a season

smile.gif

The first part is hilarious. Would these be the same fans that didn't believe what everyone else was telling them about Whyte? How long before they catch up and realise Green is taking them for a ride just like he did the Sheffield United fans? Man, you are soooooo funny. lol

Yeah because if I want to listen to drunken rants, and paranoid fans then a radio chat show featuring OF fans pissing on each other is my idea of a relaxing couple of hours.

I doubt you'll get very many under McCoist. he has the same mindset as Walter Smith when it comes to young players, not really that interested.

Rangers should be walking the 3rd & 2nd Div as they are only part time leagues. no need to spent money on guys like Kevin Kyle, when you could have bought a Rory McAllister type player for peanuts that would easily bang in 20/30 goals a season

You do the SFL a disservice, the standard of play isn't far off from the 'big' league and remember Celtic had to rely on an honest mistake to beat a team from SFL2 over two legs.

As for players we signed, it wasn't as black and white as you made out.

I'm a bit sceptical about Ally's sigings but he didn't have much time or money to buy players.

He made 2 great signings in Wallace and Temps and got the both of them for 1.5 million.

Of the £9 million that went outside institutional investors,didn't Dermot Desmond buy up £4 miilion of that £9 million,leaving £5 million for the ordinary shareholders,quite similar to the Rangers support take up of the clubs flotation.

Can I add that Hearts share issue has also done particularly well, in relative terms.

Can it be that the Internet and in particular social media has played a huge part in raising awareness and keeping at the forefront of people's minds? I think there are a hell of a lot more ways to pay for things these days, making it that much more accessible (although Hearts did revert to only taking cash at the latter end).

I don't think that either issue would have been received as well back in the old days.

You do the SFL a disservice, the standard of play isn't far off from the 'big' league and remember Celtic had to rely on an honest mistake to beat a team from SFL2 over two legs.

As for players we signed, it wasn't as black and white as you made out.

Not really, Rory McAllister is a proven goal scorer at that level! He could have been your Kenny Deuchar in the lower leagues, scoring a barrel load while costing pennies

Well it was when signing Ian Black :P

I didn't see the point in Rangers signing any foreigners, when they could have built a very strong scottish based squad.