Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can anyone explain to me why Ally needs tens of millions to spend on the team when we have been told for months that all these "starlets" that play for NewCo are the future of the club? blink.gif

Might have something to do with him being a shit manager.

I wonder how much they are paying Kevin Kyle

I'm excited, not just because I managed to pick Rangers up at a very very low price, but because the whole model of football is changing. We're looking at cross-border leagues. You saw what [Celtic chief executive] Peter Lawwell said at his agm; we're exactly the same story as that. There's change out there and it's coming now.

Is anything ever Rangers fans fault?

Here's hoping the diddies think it's our fault when the rest of Scottish fitba is left battling one another for leftovers when we inevitably waltz.

You have no idea how happy I will be.

smile.gif

Can anyone explain to me why Ally needs tens of millions to spend on the team when we have been told for months that all these "starlets" that play for NewCo are the future of the club? blink.gif

It's all part of the building process for when we're back to the top league whatever that will be called then. We only need a few players in who will improve our squad along with our youngsters.

I'd like to see us spending more money in youth development and a better scouting newtwork.

It's all part of the building process for when we're back to the top league whatever that will be called then. We only need a few players in who will improve our squad along with our youngsters.

I'd like to see us spending more money in youth development and a better scouting newtwork.

A debt free Rangers who are making money and can't spend it at the moment. I'd be afraid if it was my rival club too and come out with scaremongering rumours also.

Your biggest rivals currently top the SFL's First Division. Your new club will be skint very soon after Green retires to Monaco. And that is the truth whether you find it comforting or not. smile.gif

all these million + players are going to play for the jersey and wont be wanting big wages for the privilage of playing in the scottish second division

ally will only sign players who come from the back of beyond and have always supported THE rangers.

and thats only if ally is still the manager of course.chuckie could go and get a manager like paul leguen? who had a better track record than the super ally has as a manager.

Edited by lithgierose

I think everyone is taking the share issue to extremes. Claiming Rangers will go bust due to this share issue.

You don't appear to be up to speed with how this works - over the last few weeks the share issue was doomed to fail, the pledges from institutional investors counted for nothing and the much anticipated fail would, at last, see the end of our club.

Despite many refusing to participate (like me) the share issue has been a success.

Now, of course, that success is the guarantee that we will disappear.

laugh.gif

You're going to need a new scouting network whatever happens cos the old club's one is still owed £200k from the amazing signings of Mervan Cellik, Matt McKay and Alejandro Bedoya. :lol:

Are these the same youngsters that wouldn't have even had a sniff of the first team if OldCo hadn't gone tits up?

wont it be the SPL 1 or 2.still be the spl though and charlie says he wont go back into the spl.

move to england time again is it.

wont it be the SPL 1 or 2.still be the spl though and charlie says he wont go back into the spl.

I'm sure the powers that be that run the SPL won't be there for long. And let's be fair any new sort of league there will be will involve Rangers SKY will make sure of it.

He said he wouldn't go into any SPL set up if they are investigating removing titles or if they do indeed strip titles, so if either the investigation was dropped or wasn't proven we'd be in the SPL2, or the SPL, or whatever the hell it'll end up becoming.

Still got a feeling it'll be the same set up as it is right now, and we will go into the SPL when we win promotion from the First Division.

You don't appear to be up to speed with how this works - over the last few weeks the share issue was doomed to fail, the pledges from institutional investors counted for nothing and the much anticipated fail would, at last, see the end of our club.

Despite many refusing to participate (like me) the share issue has been a success.

Now, of course, that success is the guarantee that we will disappear.

laugh.gif

I was wondering if anyone could compare this share issue to Celtics?

Or is it totally different?

Anyone....