Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

CHARLES GREEN and Ally McCoist held talks with representatives of oldco Rangers this week on title stripping.

But the chief executive still has no interest in engaging with the independent tribunal set up to examine the alleged use of dual contracts in the SPL.

Green said: "Ally and I were at the lawyers getting our strategy on title stripping together.

"Newco has no engagement whatsoever with the SPL or the title stripping but we went to a meeting because oldco were having a get together and wanted to speak to us. We're happy to support oldco because I've said to fans I'll fight for Rangers.

"Those titles are mine, not oldco's. I bought them, they're part of newco and they're staying in newco.

"If someone wants to take them, steal them or buy them they are not for sale. They are going nowhere. You'll not see Charles Green at Hampden for the tribunal. No chance.

"My position is unchanged. There is no jurisdiction over newco. Newco has never been a member of the SPL. We wanted to be but were refused. If you're throw out you don't go back.

Eh?

Edited by Mad Capsule

CHARLES GREEN and Ally McCoist held talks with representatives of oldco Rangers this week on title stripping.

But the chief executive still has no interest in engaging with the independent tribunal set up to examine the alleged use of dual contracts in the SPL.

Green said: “Ally and I were at the lawyers getting our strategy on title stripping together.

“Newco has no engagement whatsoever with the SPL or the title stripping but we went to a meeting because oldco were having a get together and wanted to speak to us. We’re happy to support oldco because I’ve said to fans I’ll fight for Rangers.

“Those titles are mine, not oldco’s. I bought them, they’re part of newco and they’re staying in newco.

“If someone wants to take them, steal them or buy them they are not for sale. They are going nowhere. You’ll not see Charles Green at Hampden for the tribunal. No chance.

“My position is unchanged. There is no jurisdiction over newco. Newco has never been a member of the SPL. We wanted to be but were refused. If you’re thrown out you don’t go back.

so if there is a change of name from the SPL ran by the same people.rangers will go back ? as for buying titles what a fuckwit charlie is.

going by his theories,if bought a couple of old war medals .does that entitle me to a war pension

It's no wonder most people cannot stand the guy. This kind of bluster and smugness is hardly endearing. I take it, that if the dual contract issue comes back as a guilty verdict against Rangers, and they decide to strip the titles, then he will mount an, "Are you f**k" challenge?

How much would that cost in Lawyer's fees?

It's just cherry-picking of the good bits, and blaming someone else for the bad bits again.

Rangers are lucky to still be here. You'd think (actually you wouldn't) that in some way shape or form they would actually be grateful for that, and accept the consequences of their actions.

That's how it works in real life.

Title stripping might be inevitable, the court of session appeal is also inevitable, Rangers certainly have more money than the SPL do to throw at lawyers and I think this is what he is suggesting

The SPL statement is well meh, he probably will not be CEO of Rangers in 2.5 years

Are you aware that the losing party in Civil Court matters pay all court costs including the lawyers fees of the final winners? laugh.gif

Fighting that inevitable losing battle to a bitter end, due to the evidence of guilt being overwhelmingly in favour of the SPL, will definitely not have a positive effect on the share price of Rangers International Football Club plc. Administration Two at Ayebroke Stadium is much more likely than victory in the courts over the tainted titles that Green claims to have bought along with the assets after Rangers went bankrupt in July 2012.

It's no wonder most people cannot stand the guy. This kind of bluster and smugness is hardly endearing. I take it, that if the dual contract issue comes back as a guilty verdict against Rangers, and they decide to strip the titles, then he will mount an, "Are you f**k" challenge?

How much would that cost in Lawyer's fees?

It's just cherry-picking of the good bits, and blaming someone else for the bad bits again.

Rangers are lucky to still be here. You'd think (actually you wouldn't) that in some way shape or form they would actually be grateful for that, and accept the consequences of their actions.

That's how it works in real life.

Karma will ensure that they will cease to exist in any shape or form if they fail to change their ways. No need for concern. smile.gif

There is no chance Rangers would lose that case ;)

I recall each and all of the many Rangers fans that i know telling me that there was no chance Rangers would ever go bankrupt (FOLD). They did too. smile.gif They also told me lots of other things about Rangers that didn't work out very well for them in the end, but none of that really matters anymore.

"Those titles are mine, not oldco's. I bought them, they're part of newco and they're staying in newco."

So MIH owned the titles?

Then Craig Whyte owned the titles?

Now Newco own the titles?

Of the 5.5mil what value was placed on the titles?

Say Newco go into liquidation and they choose to sell the assets to Newnewco, could they decide to keep the titles, walk away and a compant sits holding all the titles whilst the newnewco starts running Rangers with zero?

How can you own titles, you are the winner and current holder of the title, then the next season someone else becomes the winner and holder of the title, you don't own a title, you hold it, and at the end of the season it is passed on.

Edit to add: when you win the title for a second year running, you are known to retain the title (keep a hold of it). You don't fckin own an individual title like some asset.

Edited by dave.j

"Those titles are mine, not oldco's. I bought them, they're part of newco and they're staying in newco."

So MIH owned the titles?

Then Craig Whyte owned the titles?

Now Newco own the titles?

Of the 5.5mil what value was placed on the titles?

Say Newco go into liquidation and they choose to sell the assets to Newnewco, could they decide to keep the titles, walk away and a compant sits holding all the titles whilst the newnewco starts running Rangers with zero?

How can you own titles, you are the winner and current holder of the title, then the next season someone else becomes the winner and holder of the title, you don't own a title, you hold it, and at the end of the season it is passed on.

Shyster Green is only looking at the commercial value and attempting to pull a stunt on consumers to depart them of any money that he can scam out of them. He will say anything and repeat it over and over again if he thinks that it may result in a big dividend for himself. He will soon back down on the tainted titles issue when he quickly realises that such a battle is financially very damaging to his investments. The company share price will drop dramatically if Green starts fighting losing court battles with money taken from the financial accounts of Rangers International Football Club plc. smile.gif BDO and others may be watching closely too.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

"My position is unchanged. There is no jurisdiction over newco. Newco has never been a member of the SPL. We wanted to be but were refused. If you’re thrown out you don’t go back."

How can you be thrown out of something you were never a member of?