Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok I admit you did not intentionally Lie (sorry) and we can continue to discuss the other point, however it seems you are receiving input from the gallery, which I am sure even you will admit is just provocative flame and is adding nothing worthwhile

Perhaps we can continue another time?

I thank you for your apology and I accept it.

Maybe in future we can substantiate our allegations a little more, and think about them before we throw them about wildly. Being called a liar is certainly quite an accusation especially on such a flimsy basis. It would certainly prevent the waste of time of the last few days if we did.

There may be other posters here who I agree with on certain points, it might not be coincidence that they happen not to be Rangers fans. I certainly wouldn't pretend to have any kind of affection for Rangers. However you can see that there are other points where I don't agree. I'm quite capable of making up my own mind without confirmation from others.

Nighty night.

Ah yes we all know you hate all Rangers fans and we all know why now

Anyway

Do you accept the SFA`s statement that I posted?

Yes or No

Do you accept Lord Glennie`s statement?

Yes or No

Do you accept the companys operating new clubs can only be GRANTED memberships?

Yes or No

I accept that rangers lied and stole their way to their own suicide.

I accept that Charles Green bought some assets.

I accept that said Mr Green came to an arrangement that he could field a team called "The rangers" in Div 3

I accept that the new club attracted a lot of fans from the old club (for whatever reason)

I accept that the new club currently hold the proud status of 31st best team in Scotland.

I accept that because I despise all those who claim allegiance to "The rangers", I will be forever tarred as a "tarrier" and worse by their acolytes.

I accept that my alcohol intake tonight is slowing my posting.

And f**k me, I am happy to accept the 5 figure return from Ladbrokes - including an 80% return on Chelsea. A wee side be t that was supposed to cover my reaching into Europe and South Africa.

How's the 500 in rangers' holding company for The company that owns the club doing? Because my 500 is gonna get me stuffed, pissed and laid.

ETA: And that, I think I can safely say, is not a prospect many Sevconians have in front of them in the near future. Just booked for the two of us to see Barca v. Espanyol on the 6th. Gutted that I'll miss theElgin game on the 5th. What with us being in a four-star hotel just off Las Ramblas on the 4th 5th and 6th.

And to think - I could have invested in the company that owns the company that owns the Tribute Act. She'll fucking kill me! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I accept that rangers lied and stole their way to their own suicide.

I accept that Charles Green bought some assets.

I accept that said Mr Green came to an arrangement that he could field a team called "The rangers" in Div 3

I accept that the new club attracted a lot of fans from the old club (for whatever reason)

I accept that the new club currently hold the proud status of 31st best team in Scotland.

I accept that because I despise all those who claim allegiance to "The rangers", I will be forever tarred as a "tarrier" and worse by their acolytes.

I accept that my alcohol intake tonight is slowing my posting.

And f**k me, I am happy to accept the 5 figure return from Ladbrokes - including an 80% return on Chelsea. A wee side be t that was supposed to cover my reaching into Europe and South Africa.

How's the 500 in rangers' holding company for The company that owns the club doing? Because my 500 is gonna get me stuffed, pissed and laid.

ETA: And that, I think I can safely say, is not a prospect many Sevconians have in front of them in the near future. Just booked for the two of us to see Barca v. Espanyol on the 6th. Gutted that I'll miss theElgin game on the 5th. What with us being in a four-star hotel just off Las Ramblas on the 4th 5th and 6th.

And to think - I could have invested in the company that owns the company that owns the Tribute Act. She'll fucking kill me! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:king = you

"Rangers International Football Club plc (AIM:RFC), the holding company for the Scottish football club, was informed on 19th December 2012 that, on the same day, Phil Cartmell (Non-Executive Director) purchased 25,800 ordinary shares of 1 penny each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of 76.5 pence. Pursuant to this transaction Phil Cartmell is interested in 25,800 Ordinary Shares representing 0.04% of the issued ordinary share capital."

I'm a bettor, not a gambler. And certainly not fucking mental.

Equally, I didn't take the 9/1 for Killie to win at parkhead.

Fuckit, results are sometimes enough.

I still remember getting 9/4, ffs, on Germany to beat England in 2010 wc. That paid for the fucking car!

9/4? Was nobody watching the football?

I took that 9/4 as well. Couldnae believe it! Wife likes her new kitchen.

Edit to add;

"I accept that the new club currently hold the proud status of 31st best team in Scotland."

12 SPHell teams, plus 10 in each of Div 1 and Div 2 makes them 33rd best,but you're a Killie fan so we cannae expect accuracy with numbers.

Edited by yorkshirepud

I took that 9/4 as well. Couldnae believe it! Wife likes her new kitchen.

Edit to add;

"I accept that the new club currently hold the proud status of 31st best team in Scotland."

12 SPHell teams, plus 10 in each of Div 1 and Div 2 makes them 33rd best,but you're a Killie fan so we cannae expect accuracy with numbers.

The adding-up muscle was struggling a bit last night....biggrin.gif

Shareholdings after flotation confirmed

Charles Green 7.8%

Hargreave Hale Ltd 7.6%

Artemis Investment Mgt 7%

Blue Pitch Holding 6%

Mike Ahsley 5%

Margarita Funds Holding Trust 4%

Cazenove Capital Mgt 4%

Richard Hughes 3%

Imran Ahmad 3%

Insight Investment Mgt (Global) Ltd 3%

Legal & General Investment Mgt Ltd 3%

Ctraig Mather 3%

Ally McCoist 2%

Suipporters / Others via Public Offer 12%

Others 29% (Each holding less than 3%

hope you're stocked up on lube

RANGERS supporters battled on the streets with cops after a protest over plans to rename Ibrox stadium.

Eight people were arrested in violent clashes during Gers’ SFL game at home to Annan Athletic on Tuesday night.

Trouble flared after fans unfurled banners declaring “Always Ibrox” and heckled a pre-match speech by Light Blues chief Charles Green.

Green was jeered as he made a pitch-side announcement that the club raised £22million from a share issue.

Sections of the Ibrox support claim the club’s history will be tarnished if the move goes ahead.

It is understood fans’ group The Union Bears left the ground en masse during Tuesday’s game in protest after one of their members was arrested.

Trouble spilled on to surrounding streets where mounted cops restored order.

Last night a fan writing on Rangers blog Copland Road claimed fans were beaten with truncheons.

Strathclyde Police said six men aged from 18 to 31 were held for alleged alcohol and breach of the peace offences.

They are due to appear in court at a later date. Two others aged 22 and 17 were due before Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday over claims of police assault and resisting arrest.

LINK.

Shareholdings after flotation confirmed

Charles Green 7.8%

Hargreave Hale Ltd 7.6%

Artemis Investment Mgt 7%

Blue Pitch Holding 6%

Mike Ahsley 5%

Margarita Funds Holding Trust 4%

Cazenove Capital Mgt 4%

Richard Hughes 3%

Imran Ahmad 3%

Insight Investment Mgt (Global) Ltd 3%

Legal & General Investment Mgt Ltd 3%

Ctraig Mather 3%

Ally McCoist 2%

Suipporters / Others via Public Offer 12%

Others 29% (Each holding less than 3%

TEDI 0%

;)

My cat died earlier this year. It fell in a blender and got liquidated but it never properly died until halloween. But we are still having a birthday party for it. I know it seems silly but we are doing it for sentimental reasons. We got a new cat, gave it a similar name and it sleeps in the same basket and even wears the same collar. We kid on it's the same cat but we know it's not really. It just hurts too much to admit that the cat is gone.

My cat died earlier this year. It fell in a blender and got liquidated but it never properly died until halloween. But we are still having a birthday party for it. I know it seems silly but we are doing it for sentimental reasons. We got a new cat, gave it a similar name and it sleeps in the same basket and even wears the same collar. We kid on it's the same cat but we know it's not really. It just hurts too much to admit that the cat is gone.

^^^^pussy

RANGERS supporters battled on the streets with cops after a protest over plans to rename Ibrox stadium.

Eight people were arrested in violent clashes during Gers' SFL game at home to Annan Athletic on Tuesday night.

Trouble flared after fans unfurled banners declaring "Always Ibrox" and heckled a pre-match speech by Light Blues chief Charles Green.

Green was jeered as he made a pitch-side announcement that the club raised £22million from a share issue.

Sections of the Ibrox support claim the club's history will be tarnished if the move goes ahead.

It is understood fans' group The Union Bears left the ground en masse during Tuesday's game in protest after one of their members was arrested.

Trouble spilled on to surrounding streets where mounted cops restored order.

Last night a fan writing on Rangers blog Copland Road claimed fans were beaten with truncheons.

Strathclyde Police said six men aged from 18 to 31 were held for alleged alcohol and breach of the peace offences.

They are due to appear in court at a later date. Two others aged 22 and 17 were due before Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday over claims of police assault and resisting arrest.

LINK.

Worst piece of journalism ever.

http://citywire.co.u...atest-news-list

Hargreave Hale has disclosed a significant stake in Rangers football club following its return to the stock market.

According to an announcement posted on the London Stock Exchange, Giles Hargreave's (pictured) investment firm owns a little more than five million shares of the firm accounting for a 7.71% stake.

The firm said 4.7 million of the shares were held through unit trusts operated by Marlborough Fund Managers, with the remainder held on behalf of other discretionary clients.

The purchase took place on 18 December ahead of the company's float on the Alternative Investment Market on 19 December at 70p per share. Shares ended the session on 76p, increasing the value of Hargreave Hale's stake to £3.8 million.

Rangers, which was formed in 1872 and won 54 top flight titles, has gone through the most difficult period in its history after falling into administration on 13 February.

In the summer members of the Scottish Premier league voted against Rangers' membership, resulting in the club being demoted to the Scottish third division.

The club, which is sitting at the top of the third division, announced its intention to return to the market earlier this month. It said it hoped to raise up to £20 million to strengthen the squad, improve and develop the club's properties and facilities, as well as providing additional working capital.

After the successful float, which exceeded expectations raising £22.5 million, Rangers' chief executive Charles Green expressed his 'joy' in an interview with the Glasgow Evening Times and said it marks the 'rebirth' of the football club.

'This is definitely the springboard for the rebirth of Rangers,' Green told the paper. 'Never in Rangers' history did it sit there with no debt, no borrowings, with cash in the bank. The enterprise value of Rangers is still very, very low and that's why, I believe, institutions have invested in it.'

He added: 'Having that list of institutions is a real endorsement that, not just people who are passionate about Rangers, but the hard-nosed, financial investment manager in London has looked at it and he's put his cash there. For me, that's another endorsement that what we're doing is the right thing.'

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, so this may be stating the bleeding obvious.

Surely these investor types must know that they are being wholly inaccurate when describe as Rangers having been in administration, when they have been liquidated.

They must also surely know that they are reporting about a new company, so references to the old company returning is not correct.

They also talk about investing in the club, when surely they mean investing in the holding company. The holding company owns the club, but can sell bits and pieces of their assets if they want to. You might as well say you're investing in Ally McCoist's syrup.

You could go on about the whole "demoted" stuff, but thats also false.

Is there not some kind of city watchdog that is responsible for ensuring the information being disseminated by the company being floated is accurate?

And the same people clap it when they visit so must be the same cat.

Quick question, was your cat quite arrogant, thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, ignored everyone around it and couldn't get that it's just a cat, no matter how many people clap it?