Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hiya, Fliedermaus. I thought our amazement was supposed to be directed at the outstanding performer of the weekend's football in Scotland - even more awesome than the fuckwit who hamstrung the Dons against us.

Let's hear it for a joint award - the bar and both posts at Links Park!

If one of their players had a good game at the weekend, it's news to me. The papers didn't exactly highlight it.

Well, maybe the Record did, but what self-respecting football fan reads that cage-liner, these days?

War chest!

Is there a mass clear out in the summer?

Of course there is. You can't expect the likes of Wallace, Alexander, McCloggough. Sandaza, Templeton, Black, Kyle, and Goian (aye, his wages are coming back) - not forgetting that unspellable Greek (Argyriou, apparently) and their Brazilian superstar, to win the second division, surely to Christ?

Of course there is. You can't expect the likes of Wallace, Alexander, McCloggough. Sandaza, Templeton, Black, Kyle, and Goian (aye, his wages are coming back) - not forgetting that unspellable Greek (Argyriou, apparently) and their Brazilian superstar, to win the second division, surely to Christ?

higher league higher wages surely,another share request looming.

In exactly the same place as the £140 million debt you invented. A blatant lie. About right for Abhergreen.

laugh.gif

Plastic loving diddy club with an even bigger chip on their collective shoulder than the plastics themselves - hoodathinkit.

Bendarroch - this may come as a surprise. Aberdeen (note spelling) are not a celtic-loving club. Neither are the rest of us. We despise rangers. Any idea why that might be?

I ask you as an outside observer, not as a rangers fan. Had you been one of rapeepul, you'd have been around before August.

Not one of us, must be one of them. Enjoy your time with Tedi and your hero, who fucked off when things got a wee bit anti-Bennett.

Explain to me how I had my arse handed to me

Please

Because to me it looked like your reply was exactly what i wanted to provoke from you, but I will give you anther go

WKR the supposed Killie Fan has been going to his beloved Parkhead since he was 6, Many Tic fans including the WKR often pretend to support other teams so they can gain the diddy club fans support, I advised the poster he was replying to, that he should leave the WKR to his half beliefs and that reality would be all the more painful for him to accept when it finally hits home

This was an honest opinion from a real killie fan

This was the WKR handing me my arse :D

Tedi - please don't use me to justify yourself. That was my personal opinion.

Sevco and Celtic fans are the scum of the earth. Whilst he is embarrassing me as a Killie fan because his team name says Kilmarnock, Celtic and Sevco fans are an embarrassment to civilisation in general - with yourself being a great example of the scumminess of the OF.

Now, I assume you would agree that I have just handed you your arse too.........based on your prior confirmation that calling someone an embarrassment is "handing them their arse".

You and the Celtic fan (trading as WKR) really need to stop this horrific horrific patter.

Bendarroch - this may come as a surprise. Aberdeen (note spelling) are not a celtic-loving club. Neither are the rest of us. We despise rangers. Any idea why that might be?

WHKR: who could you possibly be referring to as 'the rest of us'?

You're a green-'n-grey loving plastic from top to bottom, inside and out. Raised as a bigot by a 'tribal fuckwit' and dragged to games against your will.

Until the day you told your da you wanted no part of his tribal f**k-wittery - because you understood the dangers of sectarianism and the unhealthy division it creates in society - something you identified from personal experience in the sectarian cesspit at darkhead.

At six years old.

laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

Nice to see the Killie fans turn on their own.

WRK is no Hoops fan and has made that crystal clear from what I have seen and encountered.

Poor 00WKR. Laughed at by Rangers supporters, dismissed by diddy clubbers and not even welcome amongst the plastics.

Where next for the secret agent?

WHKR: who could you possible be referring to as 'the rest of us'?

You're a green-'n-grey loving plastic from top to bottom, inside and out. Raised as a bigot by a 'tribal fuckwit' and dragged to games against your will.

Until the day you told your da you wanted no part of his tribal f**k-wittery - because you understood the dangers of sectarianism and the unhealthy division it creates in society - something you identified from personal experience in the sectarian cesspit at darkhead.

At six years old.

laugh.gif

And you became a rangers supporter.....

Months after the club died.

f**k off, bigot*.

*Tedi's Rules.(like we need them in your case)