Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Best post on P&B ever.I read it and read it again.I was shocked then I laughed then I facepalmed.I read it again and felt angry,then felt sorry for poster.So I read it again and felt regret for captain kirks education.The complete range of human emotions brought on by 1 sentence.Unbelievable.What a complete f. U ckw it .hello mcfly.anybody in there?

?

Tribal Pakistan is but another medieval backwater of the world, in which terrorist groups are allowed to proliferate owing to their links with the communities around them. Communities in Pakistan are blitzed by drone strikes, whereas the grubby bigots of Norn Ireland are supposedly the 'victims' of entirely home-grown terrorist organisations, which they .

No-one's buying your sob stories. And, interestingly, Norn Irish terrorists have murdered far more UK citizens than any terrorists operating from Pakistan will. Only the failed statelet can be compared to Pakistan and still lose.

Scotland, being one of the most prosperous and advanced counties in Europe, naturally wins any such comparison with failed states or statelets. Which renders your whole tear-stained strop all rather pointless in the end.

Greenock is a burgeoning cruise ship destination, with leafy boulevards, fine Victorian architecture and a spectacular location on the Clyde Riviera. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here we go again with Pakistan - although the comparison is much like you, of little or no relevance. You persist in your bigoted take that EVERYONE in Northern Ireland, as you put it, "sheltered and funded terrorists for generations". Some did, that is indisputable, but there are large areas of normality, so the terrorists are not representative of all of Northern Irish society, much in the same way that the drug addled shithole of Greenock is not representative of all of Scotland. Does that help?

Scotland one of the most advanced countries in the world? I'm sure the rest of G8 are planning a visit to learn how to catch up.

From what I could see on the news, they filmed people trying to tan the windscreens of police vans, lobbing bricks etc. and these people were so unafraid of the forces of law and order that they didn't bother to cover their faces. In fact many of them were wearing just shorts and flip flops.

They should be easily identifiable.

The local press should print "do you know this man?" articles and the full force of the law should be brought to bear on them,

At least, that's what would happen in a civilised society.

No need mate. I would wager a hefty amount that a lot of those you refer to will think they have got off scot free, until they get a very early morning knock on their doors in a few days time..........

I'd love to be there to see their faces.

Scotland one of the most advanced countries in the world? I'm sure the rest of G8 are planning a visit to learn how to catch up.

Hardly surprising to read a comment like this given your already rotten contribution to the thread.

I think you'll find that more or less every G8 country gets pumped senseless in standard of living, quality of life, general happiness, equality, GDP per capita and HDI tables by nations like Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Switzerland.

Once again the Order show themselves up to be what they are; filthy bigoted scum. They are no longer unwashed though, those water cannons done the trick, probably the first shower some of those mutants have ever had.

Edited by uni

Once again the Order show themselves up to be what they are; filthy bigoted scum. They are no longer unwashed though, those water cannons done the trick, probably the first shower some of those mutants have ever had.

Soap-bombs should be developed to clean the streets of those wasters. They could maybe develop baton-round shaped cakes of carbolic to fit into the existing launchers?

The big question here is whether we want an independent Scotland or not, but an equally important question should be whether the rest of us want Northern Ireland to remain part of the UK. Why shouldn't we have a say on this as well?

I'd love us to become an official atheist/agnostic state post-independence.

From what I could see on the news, they filmed people trying to tan the windscreens of police vans, lobbing bricks etc. and these people were so unafraid of the forces of law and order that they didn't bother to cover their faces. In fact many of them were wearing just shorts and flip flops.

They should be easily identifiable.

The local press should print "do you know this man?" articles and the full force of the law should be brought to bear on them,

At least, that's what would happen in a civilised society.

They hopefully will get lifted but sadly they won't care, these are the great unwashed in society, it would just be another item on the list of offences .

Nigel Dodds is a fucking caveman. He claimed the riots were caused by the authorities not allowing the marches to proceed on the route, they knew they weren't allowed to go. ' They have to march somewhere'. No they don't, keep their bigoted views confined to them lodges of theirs.