Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

He's dead.

You're not making this thread about seagulls, dogs, Dundonians etc any cheerier with this school murder lark. Redeem yourself by finding us a good story about some Dundonian getting his totties from an angry seabird. Bonus points for nudity and a Nazi angle.

Correct. He is now. I thought Cults was supposed to be reasonably pleb free?

As did I. Full of drug suppliers simply due to the riches that are in the area, but I can't see a 16 year old boy being caught up in that. Probably isn't right to speculate at this stage.

As did I. Full of drug suppliers simply due to the riches that are in the area, but I can't see a 16 year old boy being caught up in that. Probably isn't right to speculate at this stage.

It's definitely affluent judging by the number of range rovers on the school run.

It might not be drugs related. It might just be an argument that went horribly wrong. Who knows? It's cost one guy his life and one guy his liberty now.

So sad.

It's definitely affluent judging by the number of range rovers on the school run.

It might not be drugs related. It might just be an argument that went horribly wrong. Who knows? It's cost one guy his life and one guy his liberty now.

So sad.

Chances are that's exactly what it was, but it just seems so extreme, especially for a pretty well established secondary school. Time will tell.

Apparently this case is known widely in the prosecutors office as the "vagina burglary". Unfortunately that phrase was deemed unprintable by the Courier, or so I'm told anyway.