Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

I've not heard anything bud. They said I'd hear one way or the other today. Dunno if that's a good thing or not.

I'll get in touch with them 1200 hours tomorrow though, if I've still not heard anything.

If you don't get it I'm still good for those molotov cocktails ;)

How big will she be this time next year?

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2015/09/29/free-krispy-kreme-doughnuts-for-a-year-for-one-lucky-dundee-woman/

A: As big as a shed

B: As big as a big shed

C: As big and orange as that thing in the Professor Green video on the Dundee women thread

POLICE PROBE RAMMY DURING FOOTBALL MATCH AT DUNDEE’S LOCHEE PARK

Police are investigating after a brawl broke out at a Sunday league football match in a Dundee park. The Dundee Sunday Amateur Football Association match between Queen Anne AFC and Plough Athletic took place at Lochee Park on Sunday but had to be abandoned after a large-scale fight broke out.
It is understood that violence erupted when one of the Queen Anne AFC players suffered a broken jaw during the game.
A video, seen by the Tele and capturing the end of the incident, shows opposing players throwing punches before other players from both teams intervened.
It also shows the referee repeatedly blowing his whistle while shouting “the match is abandoned thank you”. :lol:

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2015/09/29/police-probe-rammy-during-football-match-at-dundees-lochee-park/

Any Dundonians witness this?

It says a lot about Dundee when folk are asking "Did anyone notice a riot?"

This was on the BBC website. They were reporting some random BE A WEAR Facebook types were monitoring flightpath websites and posting the results in a 'they must be terrorists' hysteria. Why does this garbage even get mentioned?