Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

1 minute ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

How sweet of you Gertrude, doesn't mean to say it's true though now does it :wub:

On 19/02/2017 at 14:25, CupidStunt1875 said:

Einstein reincarnated, here's me thinking all those likes you have were from your butt buddies too :whistle

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I prefer P&B over Hibs forums. The majority of Hibs fans I know in real life are capable of having a laugh and none of them to my knowledge are homophobic wee dullards. And yet every time I read hibs.net or the like, it seems rammed with miserable raspers like these three.

By all means batter into the Hibs threads lads but get out the mandem's @s ja feel.

1 hour ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

The "in crowd" on here are even more pathetic than the imbeciles on Hibeesdunce and Fibs.Doughnuts

1 hour ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You lot are so predictable, gangbang a poster if he / she says anything that conflicts your narrow minded bs. Grow the f**k up and try standing on your own 2 feet you wimps.

I'm not one of the m9s but I'd just like to say that you're both horrible cretins of the highest order.

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Been to more Hibs games than you've had spots son now move on and go give Gertrude a hanky.

26 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

I've been going to Hibs games since you're mum and dad were still brother and sister

You've never stepped foot in the home stands at Easter Road.  Warnock 

Same poster IMO.

Archived