Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

11 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

There are two bakers in Forfar that make the eponymous pastry delicacy, neither are good at all, therefore Stephen's are awarded a walkover. 

Yes, the 'Fife Bridie' is a much softer pastry, designed for the lack of teeth in the area mentioned.

On 15/01/2023 at 11:23, Venti said:

Are Forfar bridies better than Stephen's?

(Asking for a friend)

This is on a par (pun unintended) with asking if Forfar are better than Dunfermline in the battle of the Athletics.

(in case that isn't clear enough, Stephens' are far superior) 

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Our updates on the Great Reset, WEF and Replacement Theory have gone now. Detournement is away, having turned himself inside out on the gender debate thread.

What was posted that prompted a ban?

Just now, scottsdad said:

They might have removed the post, but it was equating being transgender with having mental health issues.

It was more direct than that, in response to someone mentioning the high suicide rates amongst trans people he explained it by saying that trans people are mentally ill.

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I only have 1 current user left on mine. It's like having a second Dead Pool.

This could be the makings of an interesting thread - posters on my ignore list. 

Although some might not wish to divulge this. 

I don't have any posters on my ignore list - I do have posters that I ignore but I'm just so self-disciplined and open minded that I don't have to block them.

The Barack Obama 'Smug Face' Quiz: What do you really think about the US  elections? | The Independent | The Independent

Edited by ICTChris

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I've actually got a banning prediction league with several other top tier posters.  If you haven't been invited it's because someone has you on their list.

Yassss a list I can be finally proud to be on