Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Great opportunity for the SPL to get rid of the awful split. The 11 remaining clubs should go as they are, remove the split and meet each other 4 times, giving 40 matches instead of the present 38.

This would give them an extra home match (in some cases two) and the guarentee of two vists from Celtic. This would go some way to compensating them from the impact of losing rangers.

The final quarter of fixture would need to be constructed accordingly with the team in the middle of the table taking on part in the final round of matches.

Just a thought.

I was undecided but this has clinched it for me...Big AND Bold writing must make it true.. ;)

10 pages of irrelevant arguments about whether a loan needed to be paid back or not made me a bit shouty.. ph34r.gif

I go by the word of wee Billy Dodds every time..rolleyes.gif

Got to say I was disappointed in Cliftonhill when we played Accies there and John Robertson scored for Dundee. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was hoping it would be. That was about 20 years ago, mind.

Two other grounds come to mind as being much worse.

Cowdenbeath. Need I say more.

And Firhill. Not getting at you guys as Thistle are a fine club, but back in January, with fans on two sides of the ground, wind and rain, is as bleak a football prospect as I ever want to witness, and never want to see again.

To dispel another myth, I think Cappielow is a tidy wee ground, which I really enjoy visiting. With the setting near the river, the cranes and all, it looked lovely in the September/April whenever it was sunshine.

Are you feeling OK? Surprised my theatre of dreams didn't get a mention ...

Why won't this brave new world be in place for next season?

Postpone the start of the season, and give Celtic the chance to swan off for a few friendlies in Afghanistan, reminding them that this is the last time they get dispensation to do this.

What a f...ing ridiculous idea, typical of the Old Firm-loving creation that the SPL is. Try imagining them allowing to allow any other club off a league game or two? Aye right.

And the SFA can then demote Rangers to the Third/Second. I certainly don't see it as a way of keeping them in the top flight. Far from it.

So if the Rangers end was half full then United wouldn't have charged for the re-arranged game. Steven Thomson broke years of tradition when he charge for a re-arranged match that didn't make it past half time, he did so only out of monetary concerns, that makes him a money grabbing c**t. :)

You're just repeating yourself now.

Sir David Murray...Craig Whyte. After 140 years of unrivalled success you took less than 12 months to kill our club. You will never be forgiven and it will never be forgotten!!

4 men had a dream...destroyed by 2 power hungry egotistical b*****ds

Sir David Murray...Craig Whyte. After 140 years of unrivalled success you took less than 12 months to kill our club. You will never be forgiven and it will never be forgotten!!

4 men had a dream...destroyed by 2 power hungry egotistical b*****ds

Have a greeny that made me giggle :lol: