Pregnancy And Parenting

Baby Evie is sitting on Granny's knee, valiantly attempting to unscrew a child proof cap so she can get another dose of Calpol.

Prior to that she was attempting to drill the syringe through the lid.

Edited by Jacksgranda

My daughter's now on week 5 of 18weeks of chemotherapy and all is going as well as we could have hoped for. No side effects although she's starting to lose some of her hair but no nausea or sickness thankfully.

Blood results have so far been good enough for the Pediatrician to allow her home between weekly injections although we have to be wary of exposing her to people infected with colds/flu etc.

Like I said previously, we won't get an "all clear" for 5 years but our wee fighter is doing well thus far.

Apologies, I don't mean to change the mood of this thread. 

mitene6437b811-7c56-4f25-8836-2727fa6840f0.jpg

miteneAC6AA384-F392-45F5-A00D-FC540ECD4575.jpeg

Edited by sjc

IMG_1484646570.657744.jpg

So yesterday this little chunk giggled for the first time!

The best sound in the world is a giggling bairn [emoji846]

My daughter's now on week 5 of 18weeks of chemotherapy and all is going as well as we could have hoped for. No side effects although she's starting to lose some of her hair but no nausea or sickness thankfully.
Blood results have so far been good enough for the Pediatrician to allow her home between weekly injections although we have to be wary of exposing her to people infected with colds/flu etc.
Like I said previously, we won't get an "all clear" for 5 years but our wee fighter is doing well thus far.

Pretty confident I'm speaking for the whole of P&B here when I say we're all rooting like f**k for her!

Mon wee SJC-Jnr! ????????

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

The best sound in the world is a giggling bairn emoji846.png

Pretty confident I'm speaking for the whole of P&B here when I say we're all rooting like f**k for her!

Mon wee SJC-Jnr! 

Thanks mate. Appreciate that. Am sure Sakura will too :)

PS  Agreed. Nothing warms your heart like the sound of a giggling bairn!

8 hours ago, sjc said:

Thankfully she looks like her mother unlike your big Stevie Fulton puss.

Best of luck, pal. 

8 hours ago, sjc said:

An absolute inspiration. I wish you and your family nothing but the best.