Pregnancy And Parenting

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

She's looking great, how is she doing?

She's doing ok thanks. 15 weeks of chemotherapy done with 15 to go. She's handled it well thus far but the dosage will step up significantly with her turning 1 year old on the 24th. You really wouldn't know what she's going through to look at her. Apart from the odd day every cycle where her bloods are low & she just wants to cuddle Mum all day, she's giggling, laughing, marching around (holding onto things), shouting and pointing at everything like most other 11month+ year old.

Hoping to get home for a couple of days tomorrow :)

1 minute ago, sjc said:

She's doing ok thanks. 15 weeks of chemotherapy done with 15 to go. She's handled it well thus far but the dosage will step up significantly with her turning 1 year old on the 24th. You really wouldn't know what she's going through to look at her. Apart from the odd day every cycle where her bloods are low & she just wants to cuddle Mum all day, she's giggling, laughing, marching around (holding onto things), shouting and pointing at everything like most other 11month+ year old.

Brilliant mate. Stay strong. 

22 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Catherine did six jobbies yesterday. Proper, full sized ones. I wish I'd weighed her in the morning and again at night cause they were mahoosive. Proud. 

Took one of my grandsons yesterday to the toilet, I was truly stunned at the size of it and even more stunned at the lack of wiping he needed 

19 minutes ago, sjc said:

Great news bud

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Scenes in the P&P thread when SJCs wee lassie gets the all clear. Looking forward to that!

Too true

My 4 yr old dumps like a full grown adult.

looks like son both dyspraxic and dyslexic. 

I had to Google Dyspraxia and it confirmed you should never Google medical conditions.
If nothing else diagnosis brings support.

Never got to go home on Monday unfortunately as Sakura's neutrofils were too low but received good news from today's MRI scan that there's been no relapse. [emoji4]

Terrific news. Delighted for you.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Never got to go home on Monday unfortunately as Sakura's neutrofils were too low but received good news from today's MRI scan that there's been no relapse. :)

Good news bud, on the up 

1 minute ago, nelsjfc said:

Terrific news. Delighted for you.

Just now, heedthebaa said:

Good news bud, on the up 

Cheers guys. Long way to go but another step taken.

On Sun May 14 2017 at 12:49, sjc said:

Like @Honest Saints Fan's daughter, my wee one will be 1 year old soon. Where the f**k has a year gone btw?!

Here she is dressed as Winnie the Pooh courtesy of her uncle.

Congratulations @Bobby Skidmarks btw

20170504_180954.jpg

Good stuff sjc. She's looking great! 

Big birthday in 10 days here. Can't believe it! 

2017-05-19_17.08.10.jpg