Pregnancy And Parenting

Never got to go home on Monday unfortunately as Sakura's neutrofils were too low but received good news from today's MRI scan that there's been no relapse. [emoji4]

Terrific news. Delighted for you.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Never got to go home on Monday unfortunately as Sakura's neutrofils were too low but received good news from today's MRI scan that there's been no relapse. :)

Good news bud, on the up 

1 minute ago, nelsjfc said:

Terrific news. Delighted for you.

Just now, heedthebaa said:

Good news bud, on the up 

Cheers guys. Long way to go but another step taken.

On Sun May 14 2017 at 12:49, sjc said:

Like @Honest Saints Fan's daughter, my wee one will be 1 year old soon. Where the f**k has a year gone btw?!

Here she is dressed as Winnie the Pooh courtesy of her uncle.

Congratulations @Bobby Skidmarks btw

20170504_180954.jpg

Good stuff sjc. She's looking great! 

Big birthday in 10 days here. Can't believe it! 

2017-05-19_17.08.10.jpg

4 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Sent off to work this morning with no kiss and no cuddle from the bairn and she flopped on the floor and cried.
As if going to work wasn't hard enough.

The upside, though, must be coming back in the door with a big smile/hug from her.

The upside, though, must be coming back in the door with a big smile/hug from her.

I won't be home till after 10, when I'm home at a reasonable time as soon as I put the key in the door I can hear her shouting "Daddy". It's ace.

3 minutes ago, stimpy said:

I won't be home till after 10, when I'm home at a reasonable time as soon as I put the key in the door I can hear her shouting "Daddy". It's ace.

Aye.  You just can't buy shit like that.  Not that I'm sentimental, of course ;)

Well, she was up at 4am and not for going back to bed so I've been up since half four and watched 3 Dr Who's, the last ever Samurai Jack and I'm away to hit up some Rick and Morty and guess what.
Yup, she's lying cuddled into me sound asleep. Gonna be a long ass day.

I've been up since half four and watched 3 Dr Who's, the last ever Samurai Jack and I'm away to hit up some Rick and Morty

How is this possible?? I cant have anything on for five mins before the mickey mouse shit fit appears (mickey moooouse mickey moooouse mickey mooooouse x how many times it needs for me to give up or miss significant chunks of show/film)

How is this possible?? I cant have anything on for five mins before the mickey mouse shit fit appears (mickey moooouse mickey moooouse mickey mooooouse x how many times it needs for me to give up or miss significant chunks of show/film)

Got a little attitude at the start but then she cuddled in and watched with me, too tired to protest I think.

Got a little attitude at the start but then she cuddled in and watched with me, too tired to protest I think.

Mega jealous. If that was my lad he'd have woke if i changed channels.

He does like the simpsons mind you. A few accidentally recorded helps

Mega jealous. If that was my lad he'd have woke if i changed channels.

He does like the simpsons mind you. A few accidentally recorded helps

Let's face it, how could she complain about a Doctor Who, Samurai Jack, Rick and Morty triple bill?

Let's face it, how could she complain about a Doctor Who, Samurai Jack, Rick and Morty triple bill?

I only watch one of those. Went of doctor who when they always ended up in wales.
Not seen samurai jack
Loooooove rick and buuuurp morty

I only watch one of those. Went of doctor who when they always ended up in wales.
Not seen samurai jack
Loooooove rick and buuuurp morty

I'm late to Rick and Morty so halfway through the second series. Samurai Jack is awesome, no question.