Pregnancy And Parenting

I won't be home till after 10, when I'm home at a reasonable time as soon as I put the key in the door I can hear her shouting "Daddy". It's ace.

I actually can't wait for this. It's an incredible feeling just now when she smiles at me when I come in so I can't imagine how it's going to feel when she can verbalise how happy she is to see me.

I actually can't wait for this. It's an incredible feeling just now when she smiles at me when I come in so I can't imagine how it's going to feel when she can verbalise how happy she is to see me.

You walk in the door about greetin' with joy which turns to "will you get out of my bloody feet" when you've fallen over her or stood on her for the tenth time in five minutes.

Billy and Bam Bam is the wee one's favourite just now. As soon as she hears it she's turns to it and is mesmerised.

I am quite sad that she doesn't like baby tv anymore, really liked that channel.

Just now she loves stuck in the middle on the Disney channel. Which is tough as she keeps asking when am I getting a sister..

The Disney Channel is worse than getting boiling cats pissed poured into your eyes whilst being forced to listen to endless Chris de Burgh.

My now 18 year old son used to watch the Disney channel when he was wee, I was always amazed at the 8-10 year old kids on out of the box pretending to be 8-10 year old kids. Painful to watch.

If anyone has had to suffer as many repeated viewings of the Trolls movie as I have, then you have my sympathy.

Minions movie in our house, when the universal logo comes up at the start it's the Minions doing the music so when she wants it on all we get is "ba ba baaaa".
We are starting to refuse just for our own sanity.

28 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

1 tomorrow. It's been a quick year! Had a wee party for her this afternoon.

2017-05-28_21.01.46.jpg

Shapes are in my cookie jar, triangle, heart, star! There's a circle over there, here's a square! 

Charlie's 8 now. 8, and I still know the words to that fucking song. 

Happy birthday, Catherine! You have no idea how many times your toy will mysteriously "go missing"!

Bit of sellotape over the speaker is my top tip. 

If anyone has had to suffer as many repeated viewings of the Trolls movie as I have, then you have my sympathy.

I made a Spotify playlist with 3 of my daughter's favourite songs from the film and have probably heard those songs about a thousand times now. Thankfully since I changed phones I've claimed to have lost it.

18 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Shapes are in my cookie jar, triangle, heart, star! There's a circle over there, here's a square! 

Charlie's 8 now. 8, and I still know the words to that fucking song. 

Happy birthday, Catherine! You have no idea how many times your toy will mysteriously "go missing"!

Bit of sellotape over the speaker is my top tip. 

"I'm a little Alfie Bear...."

f**k off and die bear!

happy birthday toots!

45 minutes ago, Rowan said:

f**k off and die bear!

"A sleepy, hungry, happy bear, hey come and hug me".

Naw. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I had genuinely forgot that song until now. 

Fucking cheers. 

Fucking welcome. 

f**k off and die bear!

happy birthday toots!

We have that as well but until this post I had no idea what it was saying even though it's so obvious now. I thought it was singing "I'm a friendly lika bear, altitude 1,2,3..." :o

Wee one went swimming for the first time. Long overdue given she loves the shower and bath. She actually preferred being held in the water rather than sat in the seat. Though she enjoyed lazing like this as well. She just needs a pint and she's sorted.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1496052262.151237.jpg