Pregnancy And Parenting

Guest The Phoenix

Boy am I glad my parents beat me to within an inch of my life as punishment.

My 3 year old grandson's permanent address would appear to be the Naughty Step. :(

Guest The Phoenix

Oh dear, reaction to new baby?

Possibly but I suspect more to do with his mother being a hard person to please! :lol:

He definitely takes after his Granddad - I've been trouble with a capital "T" from as young as I can remember and still am.

Guest The Phoenix

A bit of me dies inside when Matthew is banished to the naughty step.

I remain to be convinced about it's effectiveness but then again my thrashings didn't stop me either.

A bit of me dies inside when Matthew is banished to the naughty step.

I remain to be convinced about it's effectiveness but then again my thrashings didn't stop me either.

It's definitely working with the boy. He still has his moments, but usually it's enough for me to say "do you want to go on the step?" to stop him doing what he's doing.

Reina i remember a post you saying about having a bath to help the stitches? The wife was told no soapy stuff, presume you were the same

You probably already know this but tell your Mrs to pour a glass of water over her sore area while she is having a pee. I've been told it helps a little.

Found out my wife and I are expecting last month and we have our 12 week scan this afternoon.

Fingers crossed all is ok :)

This is our first so I may be looking to this thread for inspiration over the coming months!!

Found out my wife and I are expecting last month and we have our 12 week scan this afternoon.

Fingers crossed all is ok :)

This is our first so I may be looking to this thread for inspiration over the coming months!!

Congrats and all the best young Fletcher