Pregnancy And Parenting

We've all been ill here too (I still feel like poo with a never-ending chest infection). Must be something going around.

Better news is that we have another on the way! Mrs MB is due in September and we're looking forward to having number 2.

Great news MB. Congratulations.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Congratulations MB. Hope it all runs well until september.

Great news MB. Congratulations.

Thank you, fellow Doonhamers. At present, we need all the fans we can get so I'm just doing my bit for my beloved club.

Thank you, fellow Doonhamers. At present, we need all the fans we can get so I'm just doing my bit for my beloved club.

Congrats MB. My 4 month old shows a strange, almost hypnotic interest in the QoS badge when I wear a team shirt. I don't know whether she likes the colours or is just thinking "losers, losers..."?

OK bad dad confession my wife's car has an isofix but mine doesn't I put the baby in her car seat and fastened her little harness but didn't wrap the car seat belt around the babyS seat then drove into town. To be fair her seat never moved but I got a fright when I opened the car door to find her not sitting there unsecured

Edited by pub car king

OK bad dad confession my wife's car has an isofix but mine doesn't I put the baby in her car seat and fastened her little harness but didn't wrap the car seat belt around the babyS seat then drove into town. To be fair her seat never moved but I got a fright when I opened the car door to find her not sitting there unsecured

On one occasion with each of mine I've sat them on the isofix base and when stopped the car have found I haven't fastened the strap.

Baby due today and I'm s***ing myself. Its our second so I know what's coming. sad.gif I know it's one of the most natural things in the world but it's also horrific. This time I certainly will be staying up at my wifes head end and will not be tempted to have a wee look at the head popping out. ohmy.gif

Baby due today and I'm s***ing myself. Its our second so I know what's coming. sad.gif I know it's one of the most natural things in the world but it's also horrific. This time I certainly will be staying up at my wifes head end and will not be tempted to have a wee look at the head popping out. ohmy.gif

That never bothered me at all. Everyone thinks tells you its a gruesome but I didnt have a problem with it. (I'm really squeamish too)

With my second my husband was down the business end as I was using his hip to push against! He said it was amazing watching Niamh being born. With Ruairidh he was dragged out with forceps and he wasn't at business end and said it was much more disturbing!

13 days until Niamh is 1!

With my second my husband was down the business end as I was using his hip to push against! He said it was amazing watching Niamh being born. With Ruairidh he was dragged out with forceps and he wasn't at business end and said it was much more disturbing!

13 days until Niamh is 1!

I dont think I would have been able to handle the forceps or the ventouse.

My first was born very early this morning.

Totally mindblown by the whole thing but completely and utterly overjoyed. Was a bit of a traumatic birth but baby and mum doing great.

Shattered already and this is only day 1! Actually quite glad they're staying in till tomorrow so I can kip tonight!

Totally mindblown by the whole thing but completely and utterly overjoyed. Was a bit of a traumatic birth but baby and mum doing great.

Shattered already and this is only day 1! Actually quite glad they're staying in till tomorrow so I can kip tonight!

Congrats. You'll probably get loads of people telling you this but get as much sleep tonight as possible, as it's going to be the last uninterrupted nights sleep you'll have for a while.

Still, it's most certainly worth it. biggrin.gif

I trust you and Auntie realise that your lives are now officially over?

Gender?

Weight?

Name?

Nope, that's the more southern western isles spelling. I used the Lewis spelling as I felt it looked more symmetrical written down lol!!

Many cOngratulations and an excellent name! My 3.5 year old is ruairidh!