Pregnancy And Parenting

Mrs txt me to say she's getting pain every 5/6 minutes lasting for about a minute at a time.

Don't think i'll be waiting much longer to meet our wee one.

Looks like you are about to become a father today fella! Good luck! :thumsup2

Well after waters breaking on Tuesday night and a gruelling labour from 4:00am this morning, I have become a father for the first time after my partner gave birth to a little boy this evening at 19:40.

Absolutely shattered, so proud of the Mrs and the wee man, had to end up getting a C-section as she would not dilate enough.

Weighed in at 5 pounds 15 and a half.

Will post photos up over the weekend, time to hit the sack and get in bright and early tomorrow.

Can't describe how I feel right now, over the moon.

Well after waters breaking on Tuesday night and a gruelling labour from 4:00am this morning, I have become a father for the first time after my partner gave birth to a little boy this evening at 19:40.

Absolutely shattered, so proud of the Mrs and the wee man, had to end up getting a C-section as she would not dilate enough.

Will post photos up over the weekend, time to hit the sack and get in bright and early tomorrow.

All the best to your Mrs, the wee yin and you. Feels brilliant to become a dad, eh?

All the best to your Mrs, the wee yin and you. Feels brilliant to become a dad, eh?

Yeah over the moon mate, can't describe how it feels just buzzing, felt on top of the world holding him, greatest feeling ever.

No name yet as we didn't have any set in stone and the mrs was very tired after the labour so hope to have a name in the coming days.

Congratulations bud, my missus had a C-section as well.

Absolutely amazing feeling isn't it.

Congrats!!!

good news Ryan, congrats

Congratulations. Enjoy your kip while you can!

The wee man finally has a name now...

Leo George Hay.

Opted for George as a middle name as it touches both sides of the family with my grandad and my girlfriends Di. Also my girlfriends other Di, who is no longer with us, was called George and they were rather close and I felt it was right to honour him as I know he would have loved to meet the wee man.

Just awaiting to be let out of hospital which should be tomorrow, fingers crossed!!