Pregnancy And Parenting

I've taken both of mine to Borough Briggs, I'd imagine it's slightly less intimidating what with the smaller crowds..

Future Elgin fan #3 is now well and truly on his way, I had a pleasant wake up call at 6am this morning to my wife informing me her waters had gone on the bed (and carpet) next to me. I've been kicked out of the hospital now and it looks as if she'll be getting stuck on a drip to force the wee bugger out by the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
I've taken both of mine to Borough Briggs.

Child services have been informed.

33 weeks gone today. I don't think it's quite kicked in yet as someone said to me yesterday "Next month and you'll be a dad" and my response was "No, it's not that soon". But it is! Scary stuff. I feel I want to hibernate until then as I'm going to seriously miss my sleep.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Treasure these moments mate

Definitely mate. Been fortunate enough not to have had to work since she was born so am loving every minute*

*except those minutes she's crying!

20 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

She's a wee cutie sjc. Catherine is 5 days younger. Here she is showing off her new skills! 

Taking her down through A9 this weekend to meet all my family. She falls asleep in the car so shouldn't be too bad.

2016-08-16_14.37.08.jpg

Thanks HSF, as is your wee bundle :) Mine loves sleeping in the car too.....think she must get that from me as I hate driving and like to doze off when a passenger!

Have you had any big changes in yours? My daughters eyes started off blue, then green, then hazel and now black like her mothers (not in an OF spouse way!) Her hair is slowly getting darker too.

Edited by sjc
Spelling!

7 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

I've already been roped into helping at my sons football team. Actually enjoying it.

Yeah i've offered to help out when I can.

I'm still playing football myself but I'll definately take a more active role when I stop. I'll probably prefer to take an older age group though.

1 minute ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Yeah i've offered to help out when I can.

I'm still playing football myself but I'll definately take a more active role when I stop. I'll probably prefer to take an older age group though.

Yeah I'm in the twilight stages of my own career lol  I think the plan is to move up through the age groups with my sons batch that seems to be how all the previous age groups have done.  As its just absolute carnage at the moment but great fun.