Pregnancy And Parenting

1 minute ago, DarkBlue62 said:

I don't go my sons nappies otherwise I'd have to clean up my own spew too, no thanks.

You get used to the stench, much like sewer workers and farmers, I'd imagine. Plus, you're missing out on tickle time on the changing table  ^_^

You get used to the stench, much like sewer workers and farmers, I'd imagine. Plus, you're missing out on tickle time on the changing table  [emoji5]

He's 1, I changed the first few tar nappies but after that it was too much. The colours and smells are ridiculous!

11 minutes ago, DarkBlue62 said:

I don't go my sons nappies otherwise I'd have to clean up my own spew too, no thanks.

What if your son jobbies and your girlfriend isn't home? Do you just leave him wallowing in the shit?

Ours announced he was ready for potty training by waking up early one morning and exploring the contents of his nappy. Even closed over his bedroom door to cover up the horror concealed within  :shutup

Wife left me to deal with that one, so I'm a bit jealous of DarkBlue62 at the moment TBH.

Fascinated me how despite a lifetime of being disgusted by other people's/kids shit, nappy changing your own nipper's shite from the very first time feels completely natural and undisgusting. As is emptying pottys.

A "poonami"

This is how i learned the baby grows can roll down rather than pulled up over the head.

Not that fun if you didnt know before.

When he was teething he would grunt away and then smile at you.

Now we just ask him if he has done 'tinkies' and he grins.

Little smart arse

Our youngest one is unreal. Walking at 8 months. She asking for a potty now at just over 18 months. Her vocabulary is staggering to me, she must know 50 words at least. I think her having a 5 year old brother brings her on so much, especially because he takes the time out to play and talk with her. Couldn't have asked for a better two.

Best of friends.

13599933_1453793044638195_1719109911485991595_n.jpg