Pregnancy And Parenting

9 minutes ago, supermik said:

Little grandson now. He is 2 weeks now and only 5lb 2oz. Picture doesn't really show the true scale but he is the smallest baby that I think I have ever seen. 

image.jpeg

Out of greenies mate. Great pic :) 

Alex has almost managed to work the sky remote. Just shouts Thomas or mickey mouse and hits the arrow keys to get to recordings.
Beginning to pick up a mix of cork and scottish in his words.. weird combo

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

I was feeling really down today as never got the go ahead to return to work,i was lying on the settee and the wee man just climbed up well made my day.

15219381_954272028012319_8434477226142416756_n.jpg

What's the craic with your work Keith? Great pic btw :) 

1 minute ago, sjc said:

What's the craic with your work Keith? Great pic btw :) 

I collapsed 5 weeks ago and although I feel fine the doctor will not let me go back to driving till I see a cardiologist,i had a 24 hour heart trace come back ok but they won't let me drive.I am back in the warehouse PT but my boss is being a knob about me being off the road as it is peak time.

Just now, keithgy said:

I collapsed 5 weeks ago and although I feel fine the doctor will not let me go back to driving till I see a cardiologist,i had a 24 hour heart trace come back ok but they won't let me drive.I am back in the warehouse PT but my boss is being a knob about me being off the road as it is peak time.

Hope you're alright mate. Can understand your boss' concerns after the Glasgow bin lorry crash.......that doesn't make it easier for you nevertheless.

Hopefully you'll be back behind the wheel soon and infuriating everyone staying at home all day waiting for their delivery! ;) 

Pwoud, vewy pwoud to announce the safe arrival of Evie Rose Little.

Was scheduled to have induction on Friday at 8am but she decided she wasn't up for that and popped out at 4.15am Friday morning.

4.38kilos which I believe is 9.66 of your pounds. Quite long as well 58cms.

Mum and bub doing well, Dad is fecking knackered!

5 years certainly flies past! [emoji512]