Pregnancy And Parenting

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m due to get it next week - had a wee look at the snip thread and read your story but it hasn’t put me off entirely. I have been waiting since November 2022.

You'll never look back. It's just steam that comes oot afterwards.

21 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

It's not really. Just ingredient X that's missing, which is definitely a good thing.

It’s not meant to reduce the amount of gunk that comes out by much. I shouldn’t have come here until after the op was done.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s not meant to reduce the amount of gunk that comes out by much. I shouldn’t have come here until after the op was done.

There's no real difference, no. Once you've submitted your sample to check the swimmers have been eradicated, you'll feel like a new man.

18 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

There's no real difference, no. Once you've submitted your sample to check the swimmers have been eradicated, you'll feel like a new man.

It says to abstain from ejaculating for a week afterwards which I don’t think I’ve done since the 90’s.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

It says to abstain from ejaculating for a week afterwards which I don’t think I’ve done since the 90’s.

Stay away from the Winslet stuff.

Have to admit, it's a tense moment leading up to the first skoosh after the abstention.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Stay away from the Winslet stuff.

Have to admit, it's a tense moment leading up to the first skoosh after the abstention.

I won’t last a full week. Also it’s my birthday around that time and want a weekend of boozing. 

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

That should be a help to your quest rather than a hindrance,

My mrs will google it and then say we can’t do it at time of my bday even if I feel great. I am taking a long weekend for my bday so the op comes at a perfect time for me to rest a bit.

Just now, throbber said:

My mrs will google it and then say we can’t do it at time of my bday even if I feel great. I am taking a long weekend for my bday so the op comes at a perfect time for me to rest a bit.

What a juxtaposition. You being grown up enough to have such an operation but clearly being a wee boy that still gets excited for his birthday.

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

What a juxtaposition. You being grown up enough to have such an operation but clearly being a wee boy that still gets excited for his birthday.

This juxtaposition follows me around in all departments of my life tbf.

On 06/09/2024 at 12:43, Ross. said:

Absolutely.

The wee man is a f**king nightmare at bed time now. Usually let him watch an episode of Peppa Pig or Paw Patrol or whatever the f**k he is into on any given day after dinner, then up the stairs. Was fine with this for long enough but the last couple of months he just throws an almighty tantrum every night, no matter how we approach it. Doesn’t matter if he gets to watch a cartoon or not, the tantrum still comes as soon as we tell him it’s time to go up. His disposition in general is still quite positive, but the swings are wild and he is the most stubborn little shite I have ever met.

Ah yes, the dreaded bed time routine, it may give small comfort to know it's exactly the same as us. Literally anything to avoid brushing teeth and going for a pish before bed and any minor inconvenience is the end of the world and an almighty tantrum, so bored of it now. Also, she's not allowed to watch Peppa Pig as apparently it makes weans into bigger arseholes, might be worth patching that at bedtime, we found that watching one of the Julia Donaldson animations adapted from her books to be quite calm viewing as other stuff makes it much worse like Peter f**king Rabbit the wee dick, one day Mr Todd will get him I hope. 

On 05/08/2024 at 15:12, LondonHMFC said:

Had to go to A&E on Thursday as my partner had felt rough on the way to work. A couple hours in there, urine and bloods seemed to be okay, but a couple of her symptoms seemed to be inline with the possibility of a ectopic pregnancy so they referred us to the early pregnancy unit to have an early scan. Went this morning, and had the scan, and everything looks to be on track which was really emotional and lovely. My partner is a bit confused as by going from her period she thought she was 8 weeks, but from the measurements they did, they reckoned around 6 weeks and a few days. Showed us the heartbeat, so have breathed a sigh of relief! We have our first midwife appointment on Friday, but the 12 week scan will now be moved back to mid September.

I am still in the midst of looking for a new job, really want to get that sorted as I am feeling a bit stressed out, but I am sure it will all work out. 

All of this 'snipchat' is depressing AF. It'll be a cold day in Hell before anyone gets near my nutsack with a scalpel.

Perhaps @LondonHMFC can brighten the mood by letting us know how the pregnancy is coming along or if an angry cuckold has made off with his trainers recently.

Snip tomorrow. I’m taking long weekend off after it so will be laying low until Tuesday.

It’s quite scary but at age of nearly 38 and my oldest nearly 4 I can’t see me being in a position to want more kids. It’s too much of an effort going through it all again not to mention the expense of it all but it does feel like some sort of ending of a chapter and quite sad in a way.

8 hours ago, thistledo said:

Ah yes, the dreaded bed time routine, it may give small comfort to know it's exactly the same as us. Literally anything to avoid brushing teeth and going for a pish before bed and any minor inconvenience is the end of the world and an almighty tantrum, so bored of it now. Also, she's not allowed to watch Peppa Pig as apparently it makes weans into bigger arseholes, might be worth patching that at bedtime, we found that watching one of the Julia Donaldson animations adapted from her books to be quite calm viewing as other stuff makes it much worse like Peter f**king Rabbit the wee dick, one day Mr Todd will get him I hope. 

Doesn’t make a difference what he watches, the result is always the same. I prefer Peppa over some of the choices. Batwheels is about bearable, Paw Patrol slightly less so, but the new Thomas the Tanks are absolutely Tommy Tank, and Superwings puts me on the edge of being the one throwing the tantrum.