The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Any decent streams?

Just out of intrest. What is the greatest WWE PPV you've ever seen?

For me it's Royal Rumble 2000, with the debut of Tazz,the first ever tables match, the HHH/Cactus Jack street fight and the Rumble which saw The Rock and Big Show battle it out to get to WrestleMania.

Reading through the thread, this has to be my favourite ever PPV as well. Don't think it can ever be beaten. On channel 4 as well!

I'm surprised that Mysterio isn't demanding a rematch for Cena's title.

Also, yeh they've had a lot of adverts, must have something big planned towards the end of the show.

Edited by Parscelona

The ending was kind of like "more of the same" from WWE. The come down had to come eventually and it appears that we've hit that point. Although a few points about the main event stuff.

* Johnny Ace has an awesome voice and that alone makes me wanna see him as a new proper on-screen character. The guy's got a presence about him as well.

* The Punk/HHH exchange when they got "honest" was great fun.

* John Cena's inch perfect mocking of Ace was fantastic. Although his "I shouldn't be stripped because I lost one match!" thing was hilarious. I mean... HE LOST THE TITLE IN THAT ONE MATCH!!! I hope he was fed that one. Because if not, man's a tube.

* John Cena's inch perfect mocking of Ace was fantastic. Although his "I shouldn't be stripped because I lost one match!" thing was hilarious. I mean... HE LOST THE TITLE IN THAT ONE MATCH!!! I hope he was fed that one. Because if not, man's a tube.

Nothing could beat HHH's "I'll slap everyone of those ugly looking tattoos off of you skinny, fat ass." Yip. Brilliant Hunter.

Oh and I'll say this again....the crowd in Indianapolis were fucking shite.

Can't but thinking they are building to Jericho V Punk at Mania next year after punks best in the world shirt and the RAW mention and response from Y2J on twitter. That would be awesome in my opinion