The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Guaranteed Truth has been suspended for the same incident as Bourne. Rumour is that a main event level guy who was competing at SS smoked it with Bourne at a party and because he was on the PPV card they overlooked it. I've read the rumour on several sites and I guess WWE realised the secret was out so took action?

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Guaranteed Truth has been suspended for the same incident as Bourne. Rumour is that a main event level guy who was competing at SS smoked it with Bourne at a party and because he was on the PPV card they overlooked it. I've read the rumour on several sites and I guess WWE realised the secret was out so took action?

The talk was that a fair few of them were using it but some were only given the usual "party tax" fine while Bourne was suspended.

From a torrent site that starts with a letter U there is a major file with around 50-75 Wrestling shoots on it. Audio only, but quite good for background sound when browsing t'internet, or just if you are lying around.

What's the latest good WWE Documentaries that have came out in the last few years, and is there anywhere to watch them online?? I know Stone Cold's is out soon which is what's got me in the mood to watch some.

The True Story of Wrestlemania is very decent and the new Shawn/Bret one is apparently very good too. The Rise and Fall of WCW comes highly recommended as well.

On Smackdown...

Why didn't they build up Bryan better before his big win in the four way? Him going over just makes the other guys in the match look like utter shit. I also can't get excited over Mahal and Dibiase having a fued over who is the shittiest in WWE at the moment.

This week's show doesn't look to be very good

I think SmackDown looks quite shite ... again.

The idea of MITB is that he can cash in any place, any time, blah blah blah, yet Henry gets the title back because he's not cleared to compete? Good one.

Bryan hasn't been built up at all, and doesn't need to win a battle royale for his no. 1 contenders spot when he already has MITB. Yet he's there and wins against Orton, Rhodes, and Barrett? Good one.

They should also be pushing Ziggler big time. He was excellent before they moved him to RAW and they failed to capitalise. He is once again showing that he's one of the best in the business. Do something!

I think SmackDown looks quite shite ... again.

The idea of MITB is that he can cash in any place, any time, blah blah blah, yet Henry gets the title back because he's not cleared to compete? Good one.

Bryan hasn't been built up at all, and doesn't need to win a battle royale for his no. 1 contenders spot when he already has MITB. Yet he's there and wins against Orton, Rhodes, and Barrett? Good one.

They should also be pushing Ziggler big time. He was excellent before they moved him to RAW and they failed to capitalise. He is once again showing that he's one of the best in the business. Do something!

He's currently the US Champion, has pulled double duty on the last two PPV's - winning 3 out of 4 - gets promo time either before or after every match, they're billing him as a former World Champion (even though it was a farce) and he just had a cracking and close fought match with the hottest name in wrestling and current WWE champion on Raw where he was made to look a star and close to winning the match multiple times. I'm not sure how they could push him much more at the minute?

Agree about Bryan though, he's been destoryed by Henry for weeks and now all of a sudden he's the number 1 contender after one match? Doesn't make much sense. They dropped the ball with Bryan as soon as he came back at Survivor Series against Nexus. He was over as f**k already, he's not particularly great on the mic, so why not just a 'no talk, just tap' gimmick where he went on a tear and submitted everyone without saying much at all, he was already over, so promo time wouldn't have been all that necessary for him to look like a star. Always felt it was a wasted opportunity.

Think Smackdown sounds like it'll be decent, really enjoyed Raw (especially Punk v Ziggler which was one of the best matches I've seen in a long time) so two good shows in a week would be nice...fingers crossed.

Edited by J_Stewart

WWE creative also weren't told about the suspension until it happened. As noted before, Vince is turning R-Truth babyface when he returns in part because he sees great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise. Truth's turn is also being done because Vince feels RAW only has two over babyfaces, John Cena and CM Punk, and if one of them gets hurt then the depth would be worse than it is now.

Now there is a shite excuse to turn somebody who is only good as a heel into a face!!!

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7