The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Just watched Royal Rumble 2004 and Ernest Miller has the funkasaurus' entrance and theme tune. blink.gif

Taz on commentary was singing along to "Somebody call my momma" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The dancing was the same too.

"Christian is not advertised for any WWE TV tapings until the 7/23 1000th episode of RAW. He is still being advertised for Smackdown house shows though.Dixie Carter announced yesterday that Christian would be appearing at this weekend's Slammiversary PPV."

Strange ..

"Christian is not advertised for any WWE TV tapings until the 7/23 1000th episode of RAW. He is still being advertised for Smackdown house shows though.Dixie Carter announced yesterday that Christian would be appearing at this weekend's Slammiversary PPV."

Strange ..

I understand it was part of the deal that allowed Ric Flair to appear at the Hall of Fame

Truth possibly injured too..

If creative says they'll pair you with Kofi and put the tag titles on you, expect to become injured or be suspended soon after that.

Is it just me, or is Smackdown losing people quicker than a sinking ship? Del Rio(maybe), Henry, Barrett, I'm assuming Jericho is on Smackdown now if he was in the WHC match at Over the Limit, Orton, Mysterio (or was he on Raw?), Rhodes is carrying an injury if I mind right, DiBiase, and Trent Baretta. Christian, Sin Cara and Justin Gabriel are just back and I think Yoshi Tatsu is injured too, might have imagined I saw that though.

Christian's involvement in Slammiversary;

He came down and cut a promo, finished it with him revealing what the fans voted as the #1 moment in TNA's history was, when Sting returned to partner Christian against Jarrett and Monty Brown at Final Resolution 2006