The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Epic tune!!! But his best:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p8Xdkk3qH4M

One of the best tunes in wrestling in my opinion, absolutely tremendous!

Christian's one of the my favourite of all time, great wrestler tag team and singles and always was interesting and fun to watch 8)

The original version of it was miles better

Christian was brilliant back in the day with Edge but I'm not a fan these days, he just really annoys me but for his ring ability he's a decent mid-carder. His stint at main eventing in my opinon was pretty poor but I guess he deserved it after all those years.

Ambrose and Foley at it again...

First of all this is what Mick's said yesterday:

[/b][/url]

Someone then tweet Mick asking if he was the one holding back Ambrose's call up to Smackdown...

Someone the defended Ambrose...

Ambrose then sent a few tweets about the whole thing.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I thought it was a work! Has there actually been a kaffufle?

I thought it was a work! Has there actually been a kaffufle?

I'm pretty sure it is a work and they're using Twitter to develop the fued.

On the whole Christian thing I'd agree that with edge he was brilliant but his character as a singles competitor kind of bores me. E + C are probably my favourite tag team ever though. Can't post videos on my phone but their backstage segments were hilarious (especially the ones with foley or angle) and in the ring they were both excellent. They reeked of awesomeness!

Mae young was as batshit crazy years ago as she is now. Always remember the story about her giving bischoff a bronco buster, so she stuffed loads of old fish down her pants before it.

Owen hart was prolly the funniest wrestler of all time. That dungeon match with the zombie like severn refereeing had me in stitches at the time. "its over!"

Edited by Tamdunk

Apparantly some of the WWE guys were kicking about the Cathouse and the Garage last night. The names Iv heard so far are- Drew McIntyre, Santino and Cody Rhodes.

I am so gutted I missed this. Imagine taking a piss and turning round and Santino has the Cobra out :ph34r:

Yet more tweets from Big Poppa Pump

Ever since england they have made someone come out with garrett to make sure he wasnt booed

First they made jeff hardy do it then last nite it was AJ Rvd Anderson that bcuz

Over in England when hogan n garrett were in the ring and he said garrett was the future of wrestling

Hogan n garrett got booed so bad they had to do multiple takes bcuz the booing was so bad!!!

But they fixed it in post-production to look like they were cheering when it aired but it still drew a bad rating

Listen dumbasses just bcuz u fixed it in post it still fn happen snap out of yur fantansy world n realize

Nobody gives a f**k about a guy who cant talk,wrestle and is the son of an asshole

Bitchoff n hogan have no respect for the business or the ppl in Tna to do this bullshit

Check out the graphic for the ppv,it has eric n garrett in fore front n everybody else that ppl care about

In the background thats bullshit but they put everybody else in the match bcuz they know if they just

Put eric n garrett in a match ppl will shit all over it..U want to drive bitchoff crazy bring signs to ppv

Saying 609 or chant 609 when he is in the ring,FYI make signs at building bcuz they take all signs that they dont like

Feel bad for the guys who have to put up with this bullshit ,Garrett hasnt earnd the right to be on TV,, 10 matches

f**k

Flyin to toronto remember 609- 609 -609 save TNA

They may be the ramblings of a mad man, but one glimpse of TNA and you can see where he's coming from.

They may be the ramblings of a mad man, but one glimpse of TNA and you can see where he's coming from.

Yeah, I can't fault him for anything he's saying. He's obviously not going about it right but he's right and it's entertaining as f**k.

Steiner back to WWE? ph34r.giflaugh.gif

That was a stunning show. Amazing opener, terrific six man and both matches are topped by Rick Rude and Ultimate Warrior having something very special.

The rest of the card is also fun for the most part.

That was a stunning show. Amazing opener, terrific six man and both matches are topped by Rick Rude and Ultimate Warrior having something very special.

The rest of the card is also fun for the most part.

Just watching Dusty vs The Honkey Tonk Man just now. Fantastic.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

I don't watch TNA, haven't for years, but I'm guessing that Garrett Bischoff is simply being pushed to the moon despite being a rookie, just because his dad's in a position of power?