The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Who the f**k cares about the women's division? If they did then they'd have Gail Kim and Natayla more involved.

When was the last time Gail Kim had a good match? Seriously, she's horse shit and is living off a feud with Kong years ago.

Just me who thinks they could have done something with Mark Henry and gave him a short spell with the World title? I've always thought he could have given a different dimension to the main event scene.

Mark Henry staying in a job for so long has always confused me. He was pretty entertaining back in the good old days when he was pumping trannys and conceiving hands or when he was with D'Lo, but I really don't enjoy the World's Strongest Man gimmick. It's also incredibly hard for me to buy into him as a serious threat after seeing him in the Attitude era. So in summary, no he should never have been given a title run.

Booker T is doing my fucking tits in with his "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Shut the f**k up!!!! Get Josh Matthews on, he's by far the best commenttor in WWE.

Booker is the worst commentator they've ever had. Matthews is indeed the best commentator they have these days. Cole should've been made a manager rather than staying on commentary as a watered down version of his brilliant heel persona.

Punk is Leaving Oh FFS

I think they might be working the internet on this ala Daniel Bryan.

Or Punk leaves and WWE just introduce a new title (since the current one is terrible looking) and have a scramble match. Then Punk comes back after a few months saying he's still the real champion.

Technical errors occurred in some of the voting results during last night's "Power to the People" edition of Monday Night Raw. Details will be updated on WWE.com throughout the day.

WWE apologizes to the WWE Universe, Raw's "Power to the People" voters, and especially Sin Cara and Evan Bourne. The match vote was skewed by a heavy backlog of votes from the Divas Title Match

Knew it!

EDIT the Ziggler-Kofi match should've been a 'Vickie banned from ringside' match as well.

Edited by garymcc1874

Knew that was a strange one. Although Mason Ryan was fairly over with the live crowd ie the Batista chants.

Speaking of Batista - anyone seen a recent photo of him. Looks old and fucked.

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/b/batista/gallery/photoscans/1/index.php?gal=1&pic=15