The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Randy Orton has been involved in cracking matches all year. Funnily enough, Christian's best matches in a while came against him too. Had a couple of crackers with Henry, a good fued with CM Punk and all sorts of goodness on TV. I'm not sure what part of this can be construed as fishing?

Finished watching the PPV just there. Only had the last three matches to watch, although I went back to when Nash came in just to hear Booker T "that's my big homie", fantastic stuff.

Glad I didn't watch it live, last three matches weren't fantastic. Orton's match was good, but unlike some, I really don't like him. Can't stand his promos and I don't think he a fantastic wrestler.

Henry and Big Show was pretty shite.

I don't like the Last Man Standing match, the actual stipulation I mean. Needs to be a fantastic match to overcome it(AJ and Bubba Ray Dudley this year was great) but generally the whole ten count takes the whole momentum out of it, I feel. This match wasn't great.

The PPV on a whole was average. Too much going on. The end to the HHH/Punk match should've been the end to the show. But then the end to the Henry/Show match should be a PPV ender as well. Same could be said for the ending to the LMS match.

Wasn't too impressed with the PPV really, thought the WWE title match had a weak finish but was surprised that Big Show and Henry had a good match, granted it wasn't a blockbuster but definitely a good match with two big guys.

Divas match really impressed me too, Eve is streets ahead of Kelly Kelly and hope she remains very much in the picture.

They were the main bits that stuck out for me, hope Miz and Truth pick up the tag belts soonish, would add a lot more to their already very good characters.

Thought it was pretty average throughout. Odd that punk vanished after the pin surely he would want to help HHH and or attack Nash.

He did get beat down by Awesome Truth though.

I should say that Rhodes and Eve missing the moonsaults was good, they didn't even flinch or protect themselves when they hit the mat, clean as you like, real commitment there.