The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

So my reasoning about the girl (CM Punk) acting "best in the world" in Jericho's absense, with the boy obviously being Y2J was correct all along. The globe, him hiding the book etc. Yet forehead7 and Marshmallo said otherwise? That can't be right surely, as they're both encyclopedia's of wrestling intelligence.

Oh wait, no - they just have their head super glued to their sphincter. :)

I still say it's Taker. It's always Taker. Your reasoning was pretty mental.

Anyway, what's with the hostility? If I come across as arrogant or that in this thread then I can only apologise. I would certainly never claim to be an encyclopedia of wrestling knowledge (on here I'd say that's DomDom or Hero of the Day). Your a good addition to this thread, can get a bit of discussion and debate going, don't take it to heart. We're all friends in here ;)

What the f**k do the globe and book have to do with it?

It all makes sense now. "To claim what is his", a "book" and

the globe must represent the World Title

russodavid2_crop_340x234.jpg

This is the sight we'll see once again at Mania. I welcome it.

Kane's reasoning is baffling to me. Okay, so he doesn't like the t-shirt. Excellent. How does that lead to Kane wanting to beat the shit out of Cena? And on another sidenote to that, how exactly does Kane beating the shit out of him lead to the obsession with the "Cena Sucks" chants that Kane clearly has?

Kane did well with what he had, and serious Cena is always good. If that segment had any sort of sense whatsoever, it'd probably have been good.

Kane's reasoning is baffling to me. Okay, so he doesn't like the t-shirt. Excellent. How does that lead to Kane wanting to beat the shit out of Cena? And on another sidenote to that, how exactly does Kane beating the shit out of him lead to the obsession with the "Cena Sucks" chants that Kane clearly has?

Kane did well with what he had, and serious Cena is always good. If that segment had any sort of sense whatsoever, it'd probably have been good.

Kane's trying to unleash Cena's evil side.

Since Cena's resisting and ignoring the hate from the fans, Kane's going to beat it out of him.

So my reasoning about the girl (CM Punk) acting "best in the world" in Jericho's absense, with the boy obviously being Y2J was correct all along. The globe, him hiding the book etc. Yet forehead7 and Marshmallo said otherwise? That can't be right surely, as they're both encyclopedia's of wrestling intelligence.

I hope you know that regardless of whether it is Y2J or not, you're still a Swampy.

No-one has denied it might be Jericho. They have said your logic behind it is pish. Big difference.

I've said Jericho from day one as they feel more like Y2J vignettes than Taker ones. This last one however, has a definite and distinct 'Taker' feel to it. The demonic noises in the background, what sounds like Thunder in the last 20 seconds of it. I'm still holding out major hope for Jericho though.

It's possible that this is a massive swerve but the dark match for Skip Sheffield and his tweet pretty much points the promo's in his direction.

I'd really, really, really love it to be 'Taker back as American Badass though.

Also I think Jericho will make a return but I think it'll be at Rumble, in the rumble.

As noted earlier, Randy Orton was injured at last night's SmackDown tapings in Indianapolis during the Falls Count Anywhere main event against Wade Barrett. Orton has been removed from this week's live events.

Word backstage was that Orton suffered some sort of back injury and it has to do with at least one of the discs in his back. Orton could miss up to 6 months of in-ring time, causing him to miss WrestleMania 28. An official update from WWE should be available soon.

f**k. Smackdown will need a legit main eventer from RAW if he's out til Maina. Punk?

WWE Champion CM Punk was denied entry into Madison Square Garden today for the RAW live event. The security guard didn't believe Punk was an actual WWE Superstar and another guard had to step in and let Punk into the building.

Punk wrote on Twitter:"Sellout the Horizon on a Monday, refused entry to the Garden on Tuesday. My life is awesome."

"Some serious Larry David shit."

laugh.gif To be fair, if you don't follow wrestling you'd think Punk was a homeless guy trying to walk in off the street.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

It's possible that this is a massive swerve but the dark match for Skip Sheffield and his tweet pretty much points the promo's in his direction.

I'd really, really, really love it to be 'Taker back as American Badass though.

Also I think Jericho will make a return but I think it'll be at Rumble, in the rumble.

There is no chance that it's Skip Sheffield. He's still a lower midcarder and nowhere near ready getting a push the size of the one that these promos are suggesting.

As for Orton's replacement? Well it has to be Sheamus really doesn't it?

If Jericho's the 2 12 man, then he's going to feud with CM Punk, if it's Undertaker, i have no idea what he's going to do, so he might end up on SD.

They do have options though, they might instead shift either Triple H or Rey Mysterio over to Smackdown, since they're doing nothing on Raw.

However, if they're looking to push someone on the current Smackdown roster, then it will probably be Sheamus, although i would turn Christian and make him the big face, after all you can't have Big Show and Daniel Bryan as the two top faces of a brand. :lol:

I was thinking, any chance the promos could be Taker, he comes back(that's not the novel thought) and wins the Rumble and goes for one last title shot before he retires?

I think it'll be Taker-Trips at Mania, possibly with a double retirement stipulation. I can't see them putting him in the Rumble.

TheDDT.com is reporting that Randy Orton's injury angle is cover for him failing a Wellness test. This would be Orton's third fail, and if WWE followed it's own policy at http://corporate.wwe...e_policy.jsp#15 then Orton should have been fired. More news as it develops.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7