Livingston - all the threads merged

How can livvy keep going and who in their right mind would take the job.?

Nixon case still bubbling away I take it.

McDougall I assume will be going to court to get his money

Now going to pay burchill about £600 per week to sit in the house for 18 months then pay a new manager.

Where is the dosh coming from ?

How can livvy keep going and who in their right mind would take the job.?

Nixon case still bubbling away I take it.

McDougall I assume will be going to court to get his money

Now going to pay burchill about £600 per week to sit in the house for 18 months then pay a new manager.

Where is the dosh coming from ?

Shut up you dirty wooden floor. What a dreadful post.

How are you guys feeling about the sacking of Mark Burchill?

I only ask because I was listening to SuperScoreboard on the radio earlier and I couldn't believe the shock and horror from the pundits that Burchill was sacked.

They were going on as if it was a horrendous and surprising sacking, and completely out of the blue.

But surely given the start to the season and your position in the league, it was coming and couldn't really be considered a huge shock or unfair really?

Merry Xmas to all livvy fans.

I don't think it will be a good year however

All the best. You are going to need it.

It's Christmas Day and you're thinking of us.

Glad to see.

Enjoy your Christmas mate.

How are you guys feeling about the sacking of Mark Burchill?

I only ask because I was listening to SuperScoreboard on the radio earlier and I couldn't believe the shock and horror from the pundits that Burchill was sacked.

They were going on as if it was a horrendous and surprising sacking, and completely out of the blue.

But surely given the start to the season and your position in the league, it was coming and couldn't really be considered a huge shock or unfair really?

Pundits know feckall about Livi, they should've come and watched his last 2 games in charge and maybe it wouldn't have been such a shock to them.

Pundits know feckall about Livi, they should've come and watched his last 2 games in charge and maybe it wouldn't have been such a shock to them.

Still a big step to commit to pay him £600 a week for 18 months to sit in the house. !

What about mcdougs, has the Club paid him his 13k he got the court order for in Aug ?

Storm clouds on the horizon at livvy I think.

Not sure about Murray, he wasn't much cope at St Mirren, who'd have a hell of a lot bigger budget than us. Did a great job at Dumbarton though so hopefully he can sort us out enough to stay up.

We need someone in asap to sort out this shambles of a team, Hopkin saying they're not fit enough to play 3 games in a week, ffs, what are they doing down there, sitting on their arses playing x box?

If it came down to it I'd have Murray over Hopkin, let's hope he can do what he did at Dumbarton, thing is not sure if he can push on from fighting relegation every season. Either way something needs to be done about this mess.