Livingston - all the threads merged

Don't take him seriously, guys; it's just yet another Saturday night when he hasn't managed to get his hole.

Good luck to Hopkin, hope he does okay - especially when you play the teams round about Morton.

Same patter he's used for years, rather sad really, like watching someone with alzheimer's.

Think you'll find that the only body that can be charged with forgetfulness is of course Livingston FC in 'forgetting' to pay their creditors', repeatedly, And again once your latest 'gamble' to build a frankly gutless looking squad results in relegation.

Swing and a miss then.

Doubt that anyone will take your word seriously, given the absolute, Heads Gone holocaust that you suffered on this forum so recently. Thanks for playing anyway.

v

.......except that we both know you're taking the populist view as gospel and therefore talking crap here, don't we - there's a massive difference between a genuine "head's gone" episode and half a dozen or so numpties shouting "Heads Gone!", missing apostrophe and all, in support of their even numptier mate. Still, if it keeps you happy, son, that's fine by me since we both know you're struggling to have a pop at me apart from on this flimsiest of pretexts.

BTW, if there's one thing that's consistent about you it's that you will totally ignore any part of a post that is accurate and which you cannot contest. With that in mind, it's nice to see it confirmed that the first part of my post was obviously on the money. Unlucky, champ!

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Moving on from this permanently decapitated loser, I think I'll be moving back in here now, as the thread retakes its default position as the 'Livingston Administration Thread'. Another manager paid off, a parade of panic signings, no cup revenue and hilariously small crowds all point to another bout of financial doping and a zombie outfit starting over in the Lowland League in the near future.

Pleasing.

post-41703-19432.png

This is the Livingston thread champ: pretty much purpose made for posters across Scottish football to discuss your latest, impending administration.

Unless you're referring to taking your franchise elsewhere, which may well be the exit plan.

Edited by vikingTON

:lol: do you not have anything better to do.

(Cue a paragraph of a reply with champ and various other catchphrases)

Didn't take long to get up to speed with his drivel did it. Best not prod the poor soul any, he gets worse with the repetitive tedious chat if you do and you'll never get rid of him.