Livingston - all the threads merged

Goodbye championship :(

Hope we seriously push to be one season wonders and come straight back up next season, any more than two seasons down there could pretty much end us.

Hopefully it is the end, horrible little club.

Took it as well as anyone would,but from banging on top of the dug out gesticulating to the fans behind them,who were all mostly auld yins and kids,seemed to fair sport for the Stranraer dug out. Absolutely wet maself at the end when the mob made a beeline for their dug out,werny so brave then.

Laughable stuff from a grown up.

Goodbye championship :(

Hope we seriously push to be one season wonders and come straight back up next season, any more than two seasons down there could pretty much end us.

This is the absolute biggest killer for Livi. Financially I don't fancy their chances even one season in the seaside leagues. Part time at worst or pan breid.

I'm still moist thinking about it,fairs fair,you give it out you must be able to take it and the Stranraer bench failed miserably!!

What exactly did they fail to do?

Have a stand up brawl with fans ranging in age from kids to older blokes?

Yes, clearly that kind of cowardice is unacceptable in the modern game. It's also the major talking point from a vital tie that finished with a scoreline of 8-6.

Football has the ability to make you happy and break your heart. Unfortunately we are feeling the latter this evening, but that's just life! Please, don't misunderstand me when I say this, the last thing I want is to come across as bitter. But Stranraer FC are dirty, time wasting b*****ds and I hope Ayr Utd shag them repeatedly up the arse in the final. And everybody who lives in or is from Stranraer are nothing but pikey b*****ds, with indecipherable accents that marry their siblings and live in caravans. Best of luck for the future, guys :-)

What exactly did they fail to do?Have a stand up brawl with fans ranging in age from kids to older blokes?Yes, clearly that kind of cowardice is unacceptable in the modern game. It's also the major talking point from a vital tie that finished with a scoreline of 8-6.

I was there you weren't,they spend the entire game gesticulating and abusing the auld guys and wee kiddies behind them,when the shoe was on the other foot it was a different story..

Football has the ability to make you happy and break your heart. Unfortunately we are feeling the latter this evening, but that's just life! Please, don't misunderstand me when I say this, the last thing I want is to come across as bitter. But Stranraer FC are dirty, time wasting b*****ds and I hope Ayr Utd shag them repeatedly up the arse in the final. And everybody who lives in or is from Stranraer are nothing but pikey b*****ds, with indecipherable accents that marry their siblings and live in caravans. Best of luck for the future, guys :-)

:lol:

A Stranraer fan needs to put that in their signature on here

Yet everyone else is dancing a jig, as the nails are hammered in to your metaphorical coffin,

I was there you weren't,they spend the entire game gesticulating and abusing the auld guys and wee kiddies behind them,when the shoe was on the other foot it was a different story..

What does the last bit even mean?

What happened to put the shoe on the other foot? What should those in the dugout have done in response to it?

How the f*ck can anybody get this worked up about Livingston FC?

Baffling.