Livingston - all the threads merged

Funny to see how many clubs fans have a raging stauner at Livi going down. Our success must be hard to take for them.

Most successful franchise since Wal-Mart

Funny to see how many clubs fans have a raging stauner at Livi going down. Our success must be hard to take for them.

Most successful franchise since Wal-Mart

GIRUY.

Cheerz ma man,hope so too. I've got a few hibbee pals,so always look out for your results,hope use make it back up to where yous belong!!

Having noticed some of your musings over the last 24 hours, it slightly worries me that you've been allowed to procreate.

Agreed.

In hindsight he had no chance. I'd imagine it's hard enough pleasing some boards but when the guy calling the shots thinks he can be the manager then there was only going to be one outcome. Especially with a puppet like Hopkins waiting in the wings.

Burchill got us 12 points, Hopkin 19 points, wouldn't say we'd have been better sticking with Burchill but Hopkin was the wrong replacement. We'll find out today if Hopkin is keeping his job, if he is then the Board haven't a clue and we'll follow Cowdenbeath and be in the bottom 2 next season.

So according to your blinkered perception mt,it was ok for said bench to abuse and gesticulate for the entire 120 mins because they were doing it to livi kids/grandads but when said bench was pulled up for it at the end of the game by a mob ranging from 20yrs to 55yrs it was a different ball game.What did they expect,I'm quite sure the same thing would have happened at any other home ground under that kind of provocation in such a vital match!!

Even if we take your comments at face value and accept your claims that the Stranraer bench were hurling abuse at the fans sat behind the dugout throughout the game, does that make grown adults looking for a fight acceptable?

Once some knuckle dragging cretins who clearly have a mental age of 10 and think winning a fight in the playground proves something were offering a square go, would the correct response from the Stranraer players and staff have been to accept the offer and have a scrap?

Anyway, back in the real world, seeing that you've signed Liam Watt on a pre-contract and I think have some players under contract for next season can we assume that you're staying full-time, or will you go for a hybrid of FT/PT players?

What happened in the play offs? Very rarely a team will score 7 in two legs and still get put out. Thought yous were going to do it in extra time as I thought Stranraer had blewn it

What happened in the play offs? Very rarely a team will score 7 in two legs and still get put out. Thought yous were going to do it in extra time as I thought Stranraer had blewn it

They scored 6, still would have got put out if they had scored 7 mind you.

Based on Telfer time with you guys, think he would be good enough for us next season?

Best player on the park for most of the games he played, but our buffoon of a manager always subbed him off early.

Will do well in the Championship.