Livingston - all the threads merged

33 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Airdrie fans are utterly obsessed with us :lol: it's actually quite funny.

Rubbernecking your next crash?

Livvy with their 22 man squad including all sort of undesireables plus the narco-coach.  

Can you blame us?  Hilarious stuff regardless of Livvy either romping the league,  bottling it,  folding or being exposed as a money laundering front.

And your clueless neandrathal puppet manager too.  

Keep supplying the laughs Livvy, it's gonna be fun viewing.

Livvy with their 22 man squad including all sort of undesireables plus the narco-coach.  
Can you blame us?  Hilarious stuff regardless of Livvy either romping the league,  bottling it,  folding or being exposed as a money laundering front.

The only one supplying the laughs around here is Airdrie and their hilarious attempt at a title challenge. Unlucky.

2-4, 1-2, 2-0

...bet you weren't laughing after any of those!

4 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:

I didn't even know Fauldhouse had ADSL, let alone a football team.

Either way, the "Livvyngston" story would make a fantastic Hollywood film. Bruce Willis could play Davie Martindale.

2 hours ago, Afro said:

Either way, the "Livvyngston" story would make a fantastic Hollywood film. Bruce Willis could play Davie Martindale.

I'm available for a cameo role...

Carrick rumoured to be heading to Cowdenbeath on loan, don't get this one either, I'm a big big fan of Dale Carrick, think on his day he is one of the best players at the club, you could argue that he should be in the team ahead of Danny Mullen on current form. 

Replacing him with Toderov seems like a poor piece of business but only time will tell. 

Hopefully it's a Morgyn Neill situation and he'll be offered a new contract at the end of the season because I think he'd be an excellent addition.

On 24/01/2017 at 17:39, Afro said:

I'll play lieshman since I'm specky 8)

Carrick rumoured to be heading to Cowdenbeath on loan, don't get this one either, I'm a big big fan of Dale Carrick, think on his day he is one of the best players at the club, you could argue that he should be in the team ahead of Danny Mullen on current form. 
Replacing him with Toderov seems like a poor piece of business but only time will tell. 
Hopefully it's a Morgyn Neill situation and he'll be offered a new contract at the end of the season because I think he'd be an excellent addition.

If this is true then Hopkin/Martindale have lost the plot. Carrick offers more to livi than Mullen has in recent times.
Carrick had 2 chances to score on saturday and Mullen did pretty much feck all apart from fall around claiming pens and free kicks at every opportunity.
Shocking if true.

I like Danny but Carrick has looked far more potent in recent weeks. He was coming into some form in December, seems bizarre that he'd be getting shipped out in favour of a guy who's never played at this level, let alone shone at a lower one.

The only logical reason I can think of is that Dale himself asked for a loan move to guarantee first team football. Any other reason is simply bizarre.

He showed his worth before Mullen came back from injury. Then Mullen made sub appearances after Dale had scored on 60 mins or whatever and then once Mullen was fully fit Carrick got dropped again.
We offer much more going forward when Carrick plays that Mullen and I'd much rather see him stay than getting "Sives'd"

17 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I went along and watched Livingston when played queens park at home. I am sure it was Carrick who impressed me most. If it's the same player happily take him to Airdrie.

Confirmed as off to Cowdenbeath. That's a disappointing move but by all accounts, he's asked to go.

Got to hope that this Todorov boy steps up to the plate or else we may be struggling should either of the front two get injured.