Livingston - all the threads merged

4 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Very highly rated on FM17. But that means fuck all really haha.

They got John Fleck's rating to become the greatest Scottish player of all time spot on to be fair.

Edited by LeodhasXD
repeat

What happened to the kid's YouTube Vlog for the East Fife Scottish Cup tie?
I was looking forward to seeing that...

Maybe has a season ticket and only goes to games on that ticket. Thanks to East Fife not agreeing to our usual ticket prices we had to settle with higher gate prices causing less of the season ticket holders to go to the game.

Tldr; Probably didn't go to game.

42 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Maybe has a season ticket and only goes to games on that ticket. Thanks to East Fife not agreeing to our usual ticket prices we had to settle with higher gate prices causing less of the season ticket holders to go to the game.

Ah, so it's all East Fife's fault then! You'll be telling us next that it's our fault that Livi aren't playing in the Scottish Cup next week...

Ah, so it's all East Fife's fault then! You'll be telling us next that it's our fault that Livi aren't playing in the Scottish Cup next week...

I'm not saying it's East Fifes fault. If I was saying that my comment would read as such.
My comments reads as, East Fife wanted higher ticket price than we did so a lot of people stayed away from the game because 30 quid for 2 people to get into game was too expensive.

Where are you hearing that East Fife wanted the higher price? I thought if both clubs didn't agree to the price of a cup game it went to what the host team usually charge in their league games, which would be £12, surely if Livi wanted the 12 quid price all they'd have to do was object to the £15 cup price.

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Where are you hearing that East Fife wanted the higher price? I thought if both clubs didn't agree to the price of a cup game it went to what the host team usually charge in their league games, which would be £12, surely if Livi wanted the 12 quid price all they'd have to do was object to the £15 cup price.

This 

Have to say does it really matter ? The crowd was down by about 150 from the previous game between the two teams, but because of the higher price we didn't lose out any. 

2 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

If the clubs couldn't decide on a price it would have been standard pricing, if Livi were desperate for usual prices they wouldn't have agreed.

What happened to the kid's YouTube Vlog for the East Fife Scottish Cup tie?
I was looking forward to seeing that...

I wasn't at the game because it is not on the season ticket. I normally on go to league matches. But it is good to see that fans of other teams look out for my vlogs.

27 minutes ago, LiviBoy2603 said:

I wasn't at the game because it is not on the season ticket. I normally on go to league matches. But it is good to see that fans of other teams look out for my vlogs.

Keep up the good work! It's the kind of thing I would have done back in the day when I was your age, if the technology had been available. I would have struggled to retain a semblance of neutrality though... 

When we were in possession it was more of an asymmetrical formation, with a midfield three of Pittman, Byrne and Millar, with Cadden wide left, and Sean Crighton manning the whole right hand side. David Hopkin's obviously nearly at the end of "Inverting the Pyramid", maybe we'll see some other madcap shit between now and May.

9 minutes ago, Afro said:

When we were in possession it was more of an asymmetrical formation, with a midfield three of Pittman, Byrne and Millar, with Cadden wide left, and Sean Crighton manning the whole right hand side. David Hopkin's obviously nearly at the end of "Inverting the Pyramid", maybe we'll see some other madcap shit between now and May.

Any idea how i draw that formation? :lol: the 4-4-2 is good enough

Wasn't even at the game but looking at the players I'd have guessed

Buchanan
Cadden                           Mullen
Byrne  Pittman
Millar
Lithgow  Gallagher  Halkett  Crighton
Kelly

Wouldn't be surprised if he played yet another player out of position though :lol:

20 minutes ago, Afro said:

This is exactly how we've been playing, when in possession we are just about a back 3, Gallagher, Halkett, Lithgow with Crighton playing as a Right Midfielder, or as you say having the whole right side to himself, Cadden on the left with the 3 in midfield. 

Sounds absolutely ridiculous but that's how its been the last couple weeks. 

This is exactly how we've been playing, when in possession we are just about a back 3, Gallagher, Halkett, Lithgow with Crighton playing as a Right Midfielder, or as you say having the whole right side to himself, Cadden on the left with the 3 in midfield. 
Sounds absolutely ridiculous but that's how its been the last couple weeks. 

Worked well against Brechin but was nowhere near as effective against EF or Alloa. I'm all for being progressive when it comes to tactics but it should be obvious that now Crighton and Mullin on the right and Longridge and Cadden on the left are our best options.