Livingston - all the threads merged

3 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

That's the 64 thousand pound question. Aside from what is everyone actually trying to achieve with all this courtroom tit for tat, who is paying for it? If it's personal, or even related to Oppco 6 (is it a 95% share in LFC?), it should be the relevant shareholders of that operating company paying from their own pockets. Not cash in the clubs bank account, raised from ticket sales and sponsorship revenue. I've seen individual names and Oppco 6 Ltd in court documents, but never Livingston Football Club. Doesn't sit well with me, and these are the answers which should be made clear to the supporters. 

Thank goodness someone on the same hymn sheet.

For me this is where the Supporters Trust should be seeking assurances on behalf of all supporters.  

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Same law firm that cocked up the presentation on Hogarth's case, must give him and Sumner encouragement.

The term "law "firm" is doing a spectacular amount of heavy lifting here. 

1 hour ago, Livi said:

Of course we are all fed up. Alot of respects in there you been on the 🍻 early today 😀

I'm at work since 6 this morning.So to answer your question, unfortunately no.

2 hours ago, ribbyonline said:

surprising ther is no questions about Ward criminal trial. 

2 hours ago, ribbyonline said:

case referred 

1 hour ago, mozam76 said:

Referred to who?

58 minutes ago, ribbyonline said:

set to new date 

36 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

So deferred then?

26 minutes ago, ribbyonline said:

believe that is correct yes lol 

Glad we got there eventually, not much more has happened for any new questions to be asked.

3 hours ago, ribbyonline said:

case referred 

2 hours ago, mozam76 said:

Referred to who?

1 hour ago, ribbyonline said:

set to new date 

1 hour ago, mozam76 said:

So deferred then?

1 hour ago, ribbyonline said:

believe that is correct yes lol 

Emily Pennink, Old Bailey court correspondent for the Press Association, can sleep easy tonight. Her job is safe. 

29 minutes ago, CharlieWhisky said:

I’m getting really worried my joke has been lost. Ward’s legal team made a spelling error in the paperwork a couple of weeks, saying he was in Dever when he was in Denver. 

Thought it was the lyrics to Pop Muzik.

11 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

I’m getting really worried my joke has been lost. Ward’s legal team made a spelling error in the paperwork a couple of weeks, saying he was in Dever when he was in Denver. 

I got it pal… was a couple sherbets deep when I replied and only noticed the missing letters in the morning🤣.

13 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

By the sounds of it the club lawyers seem to have got a few things wrong over the last number of months.

Edited by Livi

14 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Future first team stars (for East of Scotland League teams)

IMG_4303.jpeg

I haven't been to any other reserve games this season purely down to their kick off times but went down to the game last night. 

After saying in a previous post now's the time to give youth players a chance with relegation all but confirmed I will backtrack on that statement. 

While some players showed glimpses of talent, in general I don't think any of them are ready to be in the first team nor will they be anytime soon. The fact that Ledingham and Sharp (I think) have been on our bench this season has probably been more likely to make up the numbers rather than Martindale thinking they're ready for the step up. 

3 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

I haven't been to any other reserve games this season purely down to their kick off times but went down to the game last night. 

After saying in a previous post now's the time to give youth players a chance with relegation all but confirmed I will backtrack on that statement. 

While some players showed glimpses of talent, in general I don't think any of them are ready to be in the first team nor will they be anytime soon. The fact that Ledingham and Sharp (I think) have been on our bench this season has probably been more likely to make up the numbers rather than Martindale thinking they're ready for the step up. 

Relegated and nothing much in reserves literally. What a manager.

Never mind the fight goes on till match day 38 😀