Livingston - all the threads merged

Erm, don't think so. Try tracking the thread.

Was thinking more about you delving into Livi affairs, on the LL forum daily and the Landi diaries thread, last post esp, taking the time to dig up old posts. ;)

You certainly add to the forum though, we should make you an honoury member, might be short lived if we go tits up right enough. :blink:

It's not about having balls when that action would impact on the normal staff getting their wages - people who are not to blame for the current situation and who I'm still friendly with, but it's still an option.

There's probably not much point in doing it anyway as my feeling is there's no money in their bank account.

Correct, you can't arrest an overdrawn bank account.

You could sieze money owed to them though.

MCL has had some inside knowledge

Here is where he is going on the 9th Decemeber. I will also be in attendance

Following recent speculation, The LFL Trust have agreed with Livingston FC to hold a further open fans meeting.

It has taken time to find a suitable date, however, we are assured that LFC will be represented on Tuesday 9th December at the Almondvale Suite, Livingston Stadium.

The meeting will start at 19.30 hrs, and this will provide fans an opportunity to raise questions directly with the Directors of the Club.

I would urge all supporters to make sure they attend this meeting.

Its going to give everyone the opportunity to hear and be in the know.

Guest StevenC

That's for fans thought so Me, LLD, MCL and other creditors to have questioned anything will not be allowed in attendance because we're not real fans.

I wonder if the press will be getting an invite?

I saw a Maplin van delivering the entertainment for the night, great big glaziers van there at the same time. :D:D

Waste of time, unless they tell the truth!!

I'm not going there on the 9th, I told you I'm going to a night out.

If I ask the "Trust" nicely do you think they would move it back a few days ? :lol:

As Steven says, it's only for real fans anyway, no fakes allowed :lol:

It's not about having balls when that action would impact on the normal staff getting their wages - people who are not to blame for the current situation and who I'm still friendly with, but it's still an option.

There's probably not much point in doing it anyway as my feeling is there's no money in their bank account.

Fair doos on the first point.

To suggest that the club has no money is just plain silly though. Only the other day I saw a quote from Tommaso Angelini saying that the club had no money problems... :rolleyes:

MCL, do you actually call yourself a Livi fan?

Being a fan does not mean that you are a fan of the Club's owners or the way they run the Club.

Unless you're a Barcelona fan, in which case you'd be criticising yourself as you own the club.

Approaching Undersoil Heating time again. We all know what happened last season.

They only turn it off when they are about to play Cowden or when Scottish Hydro aint been payed........OOOOOH! SHIT! ;) . What do you mean approaching undersoil heating time?. Just burn Jim Traynor in the centre circle, his blubber will keep Livingstones pitch defrosted for the next Fifty years at least. More milk vicar?.

They only turn it off when they are about to play Cowden or when Scottish Hydro aint been payed........OOOOOH! SHIT! ;) . What do you mean approaching undersoil heating time?. Just burn Jim Traynor in the centre circle, his blubber will keep Livingstones pitch defrosted for the next Fifty years at least. More milk vicar?.

I believe their supplier is scottish power actually. Sorry to be pedantic!

I find it a bit strange that such an important meeting doesn't rate a mention on the Official Website. They don't even have a statement denying the press reports about the financial crisis at the club.

I find it a bit strange that such an important meeting doesn't rate a mention on the Official Website. They don't even have a statement denying the press reports about the financial crisis at the club.

If it was something to do with supporters' football teams it would be up in a flash :rolleyes:

If it was something to do with supporters' football teams it would be up in a flash :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Funny, never seen anything to do with the supporters' football sides on the website. But I'll bear it in mind for the near future!

Notice of the meeting will be going up soon enough, no point putting it in amongst all the pre-match and post-match stuff for today's debacle or it will simply slide off the front page.