Livingston - all the threads merged

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

FUCKED :(

The entire club is nothing more than an embarassment. It hasn't been run properly EVER. Get them to f**k. They are clogging up the first division and preventing real clubs from being there.

Guest el bawbag
The entire club is nothing more than an embarassment. It hasn't been run properly EVER. Get them to f**k. They are clogging up the first division and preventing real clubs from being there.

Ok, I'll place that hook in my mouth...

Get tae f**k you sad c**t, look at you, you're practically wanking over a club being in the shit. Get back to your fucking slum you dirty fucking tink.

Ok, I'll place that hook in my mouth...

Get tae f**k you sad c**t, look at you, you're practically wanking over a club being in the shit. Get back to your fucking slum you dirty fucking tink.

Sooner your club finishes up the better.

Sooner your club finishes up the better.

listen to the fan of the now debt-free club putting the boot in.

whilst i have no love for livi, i would take no satisfaction from seeing any other club going bust and the redundancies that would follow.

peoples livelihoods are at stake here you brainless fucking idiot.

Edited by da_no_1

Ok, clubs going bankrupt isn't something you want to see, but clubs need to realise that they must control their finances better. They are not infallible, they can go bust like any other company out there can.

The sooner clubs are run within their means the better. I'd be all in favour of using a system to stop clubs living without their means. For one, it's using money they don't have - technically cheating. Secondly, look at the shit it's put some of them in because they can't afford to pay it back. They can't afford it now, and they're unlikely to ever be able to pay it back.

whilst i have no love for livi, i would take no satisfaction from seeing any other club going bust and the redundancies that would follow.

Very good. Most of them being football players who will wash up at other clubs. Livi are a disaster of a club. They have never been run properly. They are taking up a place in the league of a proper club. They need to crawl away and die.

You sounded very dramatic though.,and I'm sure you really do care. <_<

It's not his fault.

Like your yourselves next year obviously :P

Livi are a disaster of a club. They have never been run properly.

Agree totally.

But it's wrong to deny real Livingston supporters the opportunity to run the club correctly, free of the arseholes who have brought the club to its knees over the past few years.

There's potential for a properly run senior community club in West Lothian. No doubt.

Agree totally.

But it's wrong to deny real Livingston supporters the opportunity to run the club correctly, free of the arseholes who have brought the club to its knees over the past few years.

There's potential for a properly run senior community club in West Lothian. No doubt.

For 'properly run', read 'part-time', and none of your owners to date seem to have grasped that that's the only sensible way for Livingston to be. If many of your fans go into the state of mind that many in Scottish football have that going part-time is a disaster, what hope is there?

For 'properly run', read 'part-time', and none of your owners to date seem to have grasped that that's the only sensible way for Livingston to be. If many of your fans go into the state of mind that many in Scottish football have that going part-time is a disaster, what hope is there?

I agree. Part time could be the way forward, but the same is true of most, if not all, First Division clubs.

Is a question of who has the balls to do it first really.

I agree. Part time could be the way forward, but the same is true of most, if not all, First Division clubs.

Is a question of who has the balls to do it first really.

Is a question of who has the balls to do it first really. = who will accept the automatic relegation that will go with you mean!

Its a vicious circle!

Guest strathbrock
Is a question of who has the balls to do it first really. = who will accept the automatic relegation that will go with you mean!

Its a vicious circle!

If people consider that the alternative is no club at all then accepting part time football and possibly relegation maybe becomes easier.

Its a vicious circle!

It doesn't mean automatic relegation. In fact, the first team to do it might be best placed to survive in the division when the others follow suit. I can see half of the teams in the division turning part time before the start of next season.

Its a vicious circle!

I do think this is the swansong of the current Livi franchise. I'm a bit disappointed not to be at Palmerston tomorrow to dance on their grave. Get them to f**k right enough. An old mate of mine who posts on livilions as the watcher has also told me they are fucked - she is rarely wrong. ;)

Guest strathbrock
I do think this is the swansong of the current Livi franchise. I'm a bit disappointed not to be at Palmerston tomorrow to dance on their grave. Get them to f**k right enough. An old mate of mine who posts on livilions as the watcher has also told me they are fucked - she is rarely wrong. ;)

We know you're excited at the thought but, really, no need to repeat yourself. :rolleyes: