Livingston - all the threads merged

FOR SALE XBOX 360

xbox 360 premium console complete with hard drive head set 2 wireless controllers scart, ethernet and power cables. it has recently had a new mother board which was fitted by microsoft germany under the extended warranty it has been used for the last week and is in full working order and will still be covered if the rrod were to return it is in excellent condition and comes in the original box

also have fifa 09 and the official rechargeable battery and charger which will come with it

all this retails for around £230.00 it can be yours for £165 including insured delivery to your door or £150 if you collect (from luton)

I was reading yesterdays Sun whilst waiting for my tea to be cooked in the local chinese and came across yet another story .This time it was a cater (pie man I believe ) who they are owe a whopping £10,000...If this one has been higfhlighted already , please accept my humble apologies...

At last, a man connected with the club directly speaks some fucking sense. Well done Mr Nixon

It all depends on the state of the club when the Anthill Mob leave it.

I think a bit of community work with local businesses and dialog with the council and creditors might see Livi back on an even keel as long as the club aren't down the pan by the time they go.

I've got a Sony Ericsson K905 for sale on the "3" network if anyone is interested? 4 months old, pristine condition - looking for £150!

Also got a wii fit for sale - £60 - Fully working!

More folks pursuing and winning against them in the English Courts

24/03/2009, a Judgment of "GBP" 340 was made in BIRKENHEAD court (Case No. 9BI50180 ) against Livingston Football Club Ltd, Almondvale Stadium, Almondvale, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 7DN

16/03/2009, a Judgment of "GBP" 12955 was made in MIDDLESBROUGH court (Case No. 9MB00611 ) against Livingston Football Club Ltd, City Stadium, Almondvale Rd, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 7DN

Add those to the Scottish debts that we all know about and it soon mounts up.

tick tock, tick tock.