Livingston - all the threads merged

Calm down dear. You're drooling you know. :P

Not really - what goes around right enough.

I see that ex-QOS man and your current Head of Yoof Development is attending the game tomorrow and being paraded on the pitch to celebrate our 90 year anniversary. I wouldn't mind him in a similar role at Palmerston, if and when you go bust. ;)

Guest Shifty

Got sent a load of DFS vouchers in the post today- they're only valid next Sunday, though

I have absolutely no intention of using them myself (there's 10 x £40 vouchers = £400), so if anyone wants one I'd bite your hand off if you offered me £15-£20 per voucher

PM me if you're interested

But Livingston chairman Angelo Massone has angrily hit back at the claims and slammed the stories of financial problems of the club.

He said: “I came from Italy to save the club and I want Livingston to survive, become a fantastic club with a future in the SPL.

There is the problem, in terms of support they are closer to being a SFL 2 side than a SPL one.

Agree totally.

But it's wrong to deny real Livingston supporters the opportunity to run the club correctly, free of the arseholes who have brought the club to its knees over the past few years.

There's potential for a properly run senior community club in West Lothian. No doubt.

Are journalists/photographers allowed into the open meeting ?

A bit of positive press for the new community club could be a good thing.

Are journalists/photographers allowed into the open meeting ?

A bit of positive press for the new community club could be a good thing.

It's an open meeting, so i'd assume it wasn't restricting anyone, that's why it's at St Margarets and not Almonvale stadium, as the last time Massone wouldn't let certain people in.

It's an open meeting, so i'd assume it wasn't restricting anyone, that's why it's at St Margarets and not Almonvale stadium, as the last time Massone wouldn't let certain people in.

Yeah but the last one was advertised as an open meeting too. That's why I would like to know ahead of the event.

Never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me :D

Edited by MCL

Yeah but the last one was advertised as an open meeting too. That's why I would like to know ahead of the event.

Never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me :D

Heard that one from an obnoxious doctor in ER years ago. :lol:

The last one was an open meeting but Massone had the power to stop people attending it as it was at the stadium, the Trust wasn't happy that he put security on the door stoppibng press and others like Ged Nixon gaining entry, hence it being at a neutral venue this time.

Massone has come out with a corker today. The man is totally clueless...

"Dunfermline, St Johnstone and Clyde all have debt much greater than ours."

Livingston FC are "heading for administration"

This guy will be getting sectioned soon...Just how "In denial" can a person be..It would be hilarious if he wasn't killing a football club.....Any news how it went in court today?? Did the judge throw the case out because Massone told him that these fake fans really deserve nothing and he will NEVER pay them even though he has shedloads of cash..

"Itsa no fair meester judge. We hava no problemos. Am a gonna say it onea time more..And can I also saya to you that the earth isa not round at all. Itsa square meester judge..Believea me, I tella only the truth............Whad you mean Ima fulla da shit"

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I am sorry for the fans in all of this, but the club are cheats and deserve all that is coming to them. From "amateur" signings to signing players this January without a hope of being able to pay them they have acted to help their footballing cause to the detriment of more prudent clubs, although we are all in the shitter at the moment. Despite this I paid up at the last Livi away game and also bought two pints in the function suite. I understand that the beer is now off...

If I was a Livi fan I'd be playing the Euromillions and praying like hell.

I am sorry for the fans in all of this, but the club are cheats and deserve all that is coming to them. From "amateur" signings to signing players this January without a hope of being able to pay them they have acted to help their footballing cause to the detriment of more prudent clubs, although we are all in the shitter at the moment. Despite this I paid up at the last Livi away game and also bought two pints in the function suite. I understand that the beer is now off...

If I was a Livi fan I'd be playing the Euromillions and praying like hell.

It was Flynn that signed Kachloul, he signed him as a business consultant, not an amateur and was only one signing, Flynn's gone.

All the players have been paid up to date, so how have they been signed with no hope of being able to pay them?

The Lager was off yes, suppliers prob haven't been paid.

The backroom staff are meant to have been partly paid and it is them that are being talked about, along with 16 known local businesses that are taking them to court.

Right now you can talk about Livi and actually know what you're talking about in your post. :rolleyes:

This guy will be getting sectioned soon...Just how "In denial" can a person be..It would be hilarious if he wasn't killing a football club.....Any news how it went in court today?? Did the judge throw the case out because Massone told him that these fake fans really deserve nothing and he will NEVER pay them even though he has shedloads of cash..

Massone was in Italy and didn't attend the court hearing. The Judge ordered Livi to pay the £2,600 bill plus court costs.

It was Flynn that signed Kachloul, he signed him as a business consultant, not an amateur and was only one signing, Flynn's gone.

All the players have been paid up to date, so how have they been signed with no hope of being able to pay them?

The backroom staff are meant to have been partly paid and it is them that are being talked about, along with 16 known local businesses that are taking them to court.

Right now you can talk about Livi and actually know what you're talking about in your post. :rolleyes:

Have they not what I heard

If you were a Livi player, how confident would you feel about getting your March wages, right now? This month there is no visit from a big team to bankroll the wage bill and Nixon is going round telling everyone that they are broke.

I really feel sorry for Livi fans but feel nothing but contempt for the parade of charlatans that have run the club over the years.