Livingston - all the threads merged

Really disappointed it didn't work out for John, I was one of only a few Livi fans that still backed him, I'd had enough of getting rid of managers and was willing to give him time, I mean it's the same man that only months ago was being hailed as Baldy Mourinho.

It was a certainty that once this happened Burchill was going to get the nod, doesn't fill me with much hope or enthusiasm though, but it's the cheap option.

We'll see what happens but can't see too much of a change in fortune with Burchill incharge.

Former Livingston chief executive Ged Nixon has called off plans to secure a court order to ring fence around £300,000 of the West Lothian side’s cash.

Nixon was due to attend the Court of Session in Edinburgh today, looking for an arrestment of funds order to freeze £300,000 that he claimed he was owed.

The Championship side, currently sitting bottom of the league, had warned that they were in danger of going into administration for a third time if their former chief was successful in his court action.

Nixon quit last year following a fall out with main shareholder Neil Rankine and decided on court action to recover a loan paid to the club.

Both parties reportedly agreed a deal yesterday and Nixon called off court action to ring fence the club’s money, a decision on if Nixon is to be paid his loan back will be heard on February 6th 2015.

Former Livingston chief executive Ged Nixon has called off plans to secure a court order to ring fence around £300,000 of the West Lothian side’s cash.

Nixon was due to attend the Court of Session in Edinburgh today, looking for an arrestment of funds order to freeze £300,000 that he claimed he was owed.

The Championship side, currently sitting bottom of the league, had warned that they were in danger of going into administration for a third time if their former chief was successful in his court action.

Nixon quit last year following a fall out with main shareholder Neil Rankine and decided on court action to recover a loan paid to the club.

Both parties reportedly agreed a deal yesterday and Nixon called off court action to ring fence the club’s money, a decision on if Nixon is to be paid his loan back will be heard on February 6th 2015.

Where did you see this about