Livingston - all the threads merged

3 consortiums wanting livi.

Never heard so much nonsense

Why would anybody want Livi when there is a chance that they might lose the court case ...£300k

They may get relegated.....

Oh and and they might receive further sanctions regarding the dual club interests....

You would not take LFC if you were given it for nothing.

You guys are unreal.

Community club is the only thing that's credible and that's only because I've spoken to Gordon Ford about it.

Nope, I've heard stories going about that there is interested parties, and it'll grow further at the conclusion of the court case. Should the club be successful there's every chance.

Back under your rock you bitter sniveling fanny.

Nope, I've heard stories going about that there is interested parties, and it'll grow further at the conclusion of the court case. Should the club be successful there's every chance.

Back under your rock you bitter sniveling fanny.

Name Calling,

I thought YOU !!!! would know better, but I suppose YOU are used to it.

We will see the outcome in the end.

An ex St mirren youngster featured: has been with clyde, annan & played in Iceland...

Not sure of name, anyone who could know would be good.

Harry Monaghan not St Mirren but Ex Hibs Clyde Annan

Wee question for livi fans - I'm heading through to the raith game in a couple of weeks, where is the best place to park?? (The cheapest please, I'm a fifer mind!)

I usually park in the terrace car park next to the court, only a 5 minute walk away from the stadium. I'm guessing you're coming along the M8, just follow the signs for the Designer Outlet and when you get the Asda roundabout take the right hand exit and the car park's in on the corner before the nightclub. Edited by Afro