Livingston - all the threads merged

Putting aside morality arguments (I'd not want Falkirk signing someone with that conviction FWIW), I saw him playing for Newtongrange a few weeks ago and he was playing on the wing as opposed to full back. He really stood out at that level but it's a worse standard than the bottom end of League Two. Everything was going through him and he looked fitter and more skilful than anyone else on the park by a distance. It's a huge step up but maybe he'd improve with full time training and higher quality teammates.

Edited by Marshmallo

The old Hearts line springs to mind here, we were going or six defenders.

He's playing midfield for Newtongrange, if it's on the right wing then that was an obv area we were weak in, the Morton game exposed our weakness there.

Sheerin & Pittman have done well coming from the juniors, seem to be looking for players that have dropped down from playing at a higher level and giving them another shot at it.

On a plus side, it certainly takes the heat off Gallagher's conviction.

Looks like we're signing this fella, same position as Thomson so doubt we'll be signing both of them.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2015/11/23/livingston-manager-mark-burchill-in-talks-with-australian-kid-jacob-esposito/

The versatile Esposito, who is described as a direct player that can play at right back and in midfield,

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Apparently we're waiting on international clearance for a young right back/midfielder from Australia, hopefully means we're not bringing in Thomson. Can understand why he's desperate, can't remember the last time we filled the bench.

What's Ian Black up to these days? Should probably sign Ogleby back too.

The boy has paid the price of being a stupid wee laddie and deserves a second chance at the game. Yes what he done was sick as but he doesn't deserve for his life to be ruined.

Technically he hasn't, he's still paying the price.

He's still on the register until 2016 as far as I know.

The boy has paid the price of being a stupid wee laddie and deserves a second chance at the game. Yes what he done was sick as but he doesn't deserve for his life to be ruined.

He didn't make prank phonecalls or get steaming down the park. I think trying to solicit sex from a 12 year old is bit more than being "a stupid wee laddie".

Very gullible people on this thread. Days after Livingston get a fantastic result and make good headlines for themselves: "LATEST ON LIVI THEY'RE SIGNING A BEAST" not a fucking chance. Wouldn't read anything the Scottish media print about us, they've spouted so much poisonous shite in the last year it's all become a laugh. Been confirmed by a local journalist that it ain't happening.

Craig Thomson to livi, aye and I had an all night romp with Atomic Kitten last night whilst Kate and Gerry McCann filmed it.

He didn't make prank phonecalls or get steaming down the park. I think trying to solicit sex from a 12 year old is bit more than being "a stupid wee laddie".

That means your life is ruined? He was 17, lassie was well younger yes. He's had 4 years to realise that being a perv isn't right, he could have made loads through football, he won't. He's got the courage to come back and face responsiblity to what he's done. Why not give him a second chance?

He didn't do a ched Evans, he is sick but maybe he's grown up?

Very gullible people on this thread. Days after Livingston get a fantastic result and make good headlines for themselves: "LATEST ON LIVI THEY'RE SIGNING A BEAST" not a fucking chance. Wouldn't read anything the Scottish media print about us, they've spouted so much poisonous shite in the last year it's all become a laugh. Been confirmed by a local journalist that it ain't happening.

Craig Thomson to livi, aye and I had an all night romp with Atomic Kitten last night whilst Kate and Gerry McCann filmed it.

It's not as if he took a baseball bat to somebody.

The old Hearts line springs to mind here, we were going or six defenders.

He's playing midfield for Newtongrange, if it's on the right wing then that was an obv area we were weak in, the Morton game exposed our weakness there.

Sheerin & Pittman have done well coming from the juniors, seem to be looking for players that have dropped down from playing at a higher level and giving them another shot at it.

On a plus side, it certainly takes the heat off Gallagher's conviction.

Right back he has been playing as well