Livingston - all the threads merged

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Think we annoyed a lot of people the first time around but now we're doing it right, and banning The Sun must've gave us some brownie points with folk :D 

I post now and then on FollowFollow (under the same name as on here because I'm not a shitebag) and, for sure, taking issue with a large media organ got you lots of props with most posters vaunting you for your stance.  Who'd have thought that a national newspaper would have misrepresented the facts, eh?

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Crowdwanking to the power of minus 1.  I've not seen this since our sojourn in the seaside leagues,..  Is it a first in the Premiership?

We've got a big stadium may as well fill it right up with away fans when we've got the chance, slowly but surely we'll get there building up the home fans again. Couple of seasons in the top tier should help.

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:

well done on banning that rag. all clubs should to stop their hugely biast reporting on football.

got to ask you though, which one of you lads misplaced their charlie?

Not that i'd know but it feels like we've all been on a drugged up trip the last season and a bit, I mean how the feck did we get here playing in the Premiership and sitting on 11 points after 6 games, it's unreal, it has to be a drug fuelled dream and we're all going to wake up and see we're still in League One.

Not that i'd know but it feels like we've all been on a drugged up trip the last season and a bit, I mean how the feck did we get here playing in the Premiership and sitting on 11 points after 6 games, it's unreal, it has to be a drug fuelled dream and we're all going to wake up and see we're still in League One.
fair play to you lot. club seems, reasonably, well run and the board are willing to make the important decisions quickly. one can only dream of that

5 minutes ago, Livilion28 said:

Another fantastic result today. Amazing start to season. My biggest worry is are we going to be able to hold onto our key players in January? Halkett byrne and Pittman are going to be on bigger teams radars for sure.

Just enjoy the day, week, month, season, we're flying high just now and you have to enjoy these moments when they come, what'll happen in January will happen, we should be fine this season anyway.

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 19:30, ATLIS said:

Interesting that going into October we'll be in the top six having played the other 5 teams in the top six

Unreal eh, Hibs, Hamilton, Hearts & Sevco, 3 wins, and a draw against the top team in the league has to have Holt as MoTM for Sept.:guinness

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Unreal eh, Hibs, Hamilton, Hearts & Sevco, 3 wins, and a draw against the top team in the league has to have Holt as MoTM for Sept.:guinness

Who do you give PotM to? Halkett? Kelly? We've conceded one goal this month....!

Just now, ATLIS said:

Who do you give PotM to? Halkett? Kelly? We've conceded one goal this month....!

Yeah it's usually a striker or midfielder that gets noticed for scoring goals but that is a hell of a defensive record this month, not actually sure which one deserves it, Gallagher last week got in the SPFL team of the week for his defending against Hearts, Lithgow, Kelly and Halkett also got picked from other games, one of them deserves it for sure but no idea how to choose which one.