Livingston - all the threads merged

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You know when cabin boy and his multi accounts red dots you, you've hit a nerve, even more so when the other clown comes along and double teams you, he's so full of shit. Logged on with 2 separate accounts already, getting involved with shit spreading no doubt. Dunno why he can't just stick to the one account, makes him look an even bigger desperado.

Rankine has always been around pulling strings, some of the Trust have pinned their flag to his mast, along with Hogarth.

Good to see you’ve unblocked me ya wee softy. 

27 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You know when cabin boy and his multi accounts red dots you, you've hit a nerve, even more so when the other clown comes along and double teams you, he's so full of shit. Logged on with 2 separate accounts already, getting involved with shit spreading no doubt. Dunno why he can't just stick to the one account, makes him look an even bigger desperado.

Rankine has always been around pulling strings, some of the Trust have pinned their flag to his mast, along with Hogarth.

There are so many untruths on this one post its really hard to understand where to begin. 

Prove your statements - go on prove it or are you just going to continue to throw unfounded accusations in the hope others will believe you 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

I'd love all the waring factions to be able to step away and someone fresh to come in. Unfortunately though we've experienced that a couple of times before in our short history and its not always what it seems.

With regard to the trust I'm not sure "resurgence" is the right word. They've always been there but like the fire service (or the AA) you never hear about them until you need them. Actually that's probably not the best example seeing as how all the investigation that are ongoing into bullying and misogyny in the Fire Service.

I suspect you are not allowed to see a list of members for any organisation but you should be entitles to know the board members particularly if you're a member of the trust. After all you'd probably be needed to vote for them at the AGM/EGM.

I am not a member of the trust myself; I'm not sure if its an annual or lifetime subscription but suspect they've got extremely limited funds. Unfortunately they're really caught in the middle and sitting on the fence (as legally they should do) is unlikely to win many friends on either side.

It has been much the same with every owner having backers and detractors. Gets really messy when prev owners/board members hang around, like Nixon, Rankine, and Hogarth. Worse still with the whole RHS v WM battle over shares and control of the club. When Gordon Ford took over he publicly said Rankine wasn't involved at Livi any more, but here we are, years later, and he's most def involved still. Comes across as a shadowy figure, pulling strings in the background, and has admitted to fraudulent accounting at Livi, so really not sure how anyone can trust the man. 

It was discovered that in 2016 Mr Rankine reported himself to Police Scotland for frauds he had already committed against the club.

At this point i don't think anyone involved in this power struggle can take the club forward, and i just want it all resolved so we can move on, and hopefully find new owners and investors. I've read Ward saying he's going to do this, but have no idea what the plans are from RHS.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

It has been much the same with every owner having backers and detractors. Gets really messy when prev owners/board members hang around, like Nixon, Rankine, and Hogarth. Worse still with the whole RHS v WM battle over shares and control of the club. When Gordon Ford took over he publicly said Rankine wasn't involved at Livi any more, but here we are, years later, and he's most def involved still. Comes across as a shadowy figure, pulling strings in the background, and has admitted to fraudulent accounting at Livi, so really not sure how anyone can trust the man. 

Your quote from the club statement isn’t proof. Ward’s accusations, especially of this magnitude, have to be proven in court after a full diet and I’m afraid it never got that far.

If he reported himself to the police for fraud and he wasn’t arrested, tried, and sentenced … what is he guilty of?

Where has he admitted fraudulent accounting?

But hey…. Who needs proof when you can just believe Honest John?!

I think you’re out of your depth here little man.

25 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

When Gordon Ford took over he publicly said Rankine wasn't involved at Livi any more

That myth has been peddled more often than that of the Loch Ness Monster, by Ford, Ward, and anyone else who says it in the Daily Record, on Twitter or wherever. 

Something clearly amiss on this thread......I've deliberately stayed out of it .

Then 1st time I post an anti-hogarth/sumner/rankine comment the cabin boy is right on it !!!

Dark forces in the background at work bonny ladz 🫥

Just now, Dav nan Gael said:

Something clearly amiss on this thread......I've deliberately stayed out of it .

Then 1st time I post an anti-hogarth/sumner/rankine comment the cabin boy is right on it !!!

Dark forces in the background at work bonny ladz 🫥

dog-piling on the trust and doubting everything they do doesn’t help anything.

They’re volunteers and have hardly been kept in the loop on anything.

Sorry for calling you a moron after your moronic comment.

31 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

dog-piling on the trust and doubting everything they do doesn’t help anything.

They’re volunteers and have hardly been kept in the loop on anything.

Sorry for calling you a moron after your moronic comment.

You've no right calling anyone a moron sunshine...........I'll leave it at that 

37 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Should they have been told more and if so by whom? Genuinely interested.

The Trust have an approximate 6% shareholding in the club. I'm not sure what that legally entitles them to.

Without wanting to denigrate the Trust in any way (I'm a member myself and I know others who work their fingers to the bone on it's behalf), I think a fully functioning, forward thinking Trust may have had a better insight into goings on at the club. It may not of course.

12 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

You've no right calling anyone a moron sunshine...........I'll leave it at that 

He's not exactly ingratiating himself to Livi fans on here, the ones that signed up to post on football and on field stuff, you know, regular Livi fans that just want to go to the games and talk football on here, and have some banter with opposition fans.

You disagree with him and the other fellow and not buy all they're selling and insults get fired at you. I got bored with it all a while back and only see quoted posts now, if he'd reeled it in a bit and not been so derogative with his agenda on Ward and Martindale it might've held some weight. Making up dear knows how many accounts now and using them to back himself up like bots spreading misinformation isn't doing his credibility any favours either.

1 hour ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Your quote from the club statement isn’t proof. Ward’s accusations, especially of this magnitude, have to be proven in court after a full diet and I’m afraid it never got that far.

1. If he reported himself to the police for fraud and he wasn’t arrested, tried, and sentenced … what is he guilty of?

Where has he admitted fraudulent accounting?

But hey…. Who needs proof when you can just believe Honest John?!

2. I think you’re out of your depth here little man.

1. Answer ; Either what he reported himself for (which couldn't be proved, which btw doesn't mean didn't happen), or incredible stupidity for reporting himself for nothing.

2. Yuk

1 minute ago, larry the lion said:

1. Answer ; Either what he reported himself for (which couldn't be proved, which btw doesn't mean didn't happen), or incredible stupidity for reporting himself for nothing.

2. Yuk

Well he didn't get the million pounds he was claiming for in the recent court case, so that kinda tells you something, and backs up the double and treble accounting claims.

I must say some of the chat and attitudes on here is just making me think its better to do a total clean out of any incumbents (and its getting confusing at best most of the time), be it club or trust etc, I still have some loyalty to DM, but at this point if everyone was to just get to f**k, I wouldn't be too upset. A reset might be a good thing.

If there are parties involved that want to continue playing a role with  LFC, then they need to step forward, be clear, and absolutely refrain from pursuing personal agendas.

Club comes first or get to @*x%!

Edited by larry the lion

1 minute ago, larry the lion said:

which couldn't be proved, which btw doesn't mean didn't happen

So what? You can’t just say these things when you’re a club chairman, especially in the context of a recently settled court case - where none of Ward’s claims from the club statement were tested in court. 

Just now, Roger the cabin boy said:

So what? You can’t just say these things when you’re a club chairman, especially in the context of a recently settled court case - where none of Ward’s claims from the club statement were tested in court. 

I agree, more discipline required. 

18 minutes ago, larry the lion said:

I must say some of the chat and attitudes on here is just making me think its better to do a total clean out of any incumbents, be it club or trust etc, I still have some loyalty to DM, but at this point if everyone was to just get to f**k, I wouldn't be too upset. A reset might be a good thing.

If there are parties involved that want to continue playing a role with  LFC, then they need to step forward, be clear, and absolutely refrain from pursuing personal agendas.

Club comes first or get to @*x%!

Ward was trying to do that but Hogarth stopped him, and then brought up these court cases over shares to get control of the club. If Ward gets a favourable result and can move on from this shite, i'd imagine he'd go ahead and bring in new owners to invest in the club. Isn't as attractive investment now we're heading for the Championship though.

If RHS get control after winning their court case, i have no idea where that leaves us, as there is nothing from any of them telling us what plans they have, maybe the Trust could find out and let us know, they're in a better position to do so.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER