Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

I'll admit to being a lurker on this thread lately. I find the whole McIlvogue/Martindale/Ward/Sumner/Hogarth/Rankine feud grimly fascinating.

However, if these sock puppet accounts that variously pop up and are then ignored by others with both sides claiming to be ITK about it all are representative of the levels of debate and discourse that are going on behind the scenes then I'm afraid, for Livi fans, I fear your club is truly in deep deep trouble. And bear in mind this opinion comes from a Rangers fan with a not-so-long memory...

Both factions seem to think they are sitting on a pot of money that can be realised the moment they have rid the premises of their opponents. I suspect however the reality - probably arriving at the point where relegation is confirmed - is that this has already become a zero sum game for everyone involved. 

Bring on the denouement....

We've been around the block a couple of times before with admins and near admins, seen it, got the T-Shirt. This sort of shite goes on every time too, fans picking sides, only this time i don't think anyone is actually sticking their heads in the sand refusing to believe we've got problems.

The veiled accusations, giving us the picture of one side of the grievance, without telling us exactly what is going on gets tiresome though, and because we're not just willing to accept everything they tell us is 100% gospel they get the hump, and start chucking insults at us, which doesn't help their cause any.

From what i can gather they're both accusing the other as being at it, dipping their noses in the trough of our Premiership pot of dosh, Ward is saying Rankine was double accounting with his loan total, and Hogarth was helping himself to more than he was due from a loan. The Rankine/Sumner & Hogarth team are saying Martindale & Ward are despots, bullying them and others, using up the club's money in Court cases, and all sorts of veiled accusations.

Our reality as fans is, neither are taking the club forward and we'd be better with all this internal shite coming to a conclusion, both sides to leave Livi, and a new owner to take over with an investment plan to take us forward.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

At the end of the day, your saviour Ward is in the criminal court for something non-trivial, that much can’t be denied.

It's trivial.

1 minute ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Considering it’s rumoured to involve a woman, I doubt that very much.

Rumoured by who? What are the charges?

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

We've been around the block a couple of times before with admins and near admins, seen it, got the T-Shirt. This sort of shite goes on every time too, fans picking sides, only this time i don't think anyone is actually sticking their heads in the sand refusing to believe we've got problems.

The veiled accusations, giving us the picture of one side of the grievance, without telling us exactly what is going on gets tiresome though, and because we're not just willing to accept everything they tell us is 100% gospel they get the hump, and start chucking insults at us, which doesn't help their cause any.

From what i can gather they're both accusing the other as being at it, dipping their noses in the trough of our Premiership pot of dosh, Ward is saying Rankine was double accounting with his loan total, and Hogarth was helping himself to more than he was due from a loan. The Rankine/Sumner & Hogarth team are saying Martindale & Ward are despots, bullying them and others, using up the club's money in Court cases, and all sorts of veiled accusations.

Our reality as fans is, neither are taking the club forward and we'd be better with all this internal shite coming to a conclusion, both sides to leave Livi, and a new owner to take over with an investment plan to take us forward.

I don’t disagree with any of that. The bit you’re missing though is that one camp wants (needs) to be in total control to trouser the money they think someone will pay for the club. 

I now reckon though that anyone enthusiastic enough to want to put their hard earned into LFC is actually going to deliberately wait for the Admin event to ensure all these (apparently) toxic characters are well out of the picture before they do. 

11 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I don’t disagree with any of that. The bit you’re missing though is that one camp wants (needs) to be in total control to trouser the money they think someone will pay for the club. 

I now reckon though that anyone enthusiastic enough to want to put their hard earned into LFC is actually going to deliberately wait for the Admin event to ensure all these (apparently) toxic characters are well out of the picture before they do. 

Yep, Ward was trying to sell the club to Americans but the other side stopped him, they've got a shares dispute over who controls the club, and imo looking for a big pay off. Ward has at least taken us into the Premiership and along with Martindale, kept us up for 6 seasons, RSH don't have any brownie pts built up with the fans, other than their earlier involvement, which has long lost any goodwill, as they both look dodgy feckers out for what they can get from Livi, rather than having our best interest in taking us forward.  Getting relegated wont have the same draw for buyers now though, which might actually be a good thing for us, it'll help rid us of these c***s, knowing the Premiership cash cow is gone and they'd prob have to put their hands in their pockets to sort all this mess out if they gain control, or take whatever offer they can get to rid themselves of the mess they've helped create.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep, Ward was trying to sell the club to Americans but the other side stopped him, they've got a shares dispute over who controls the club, and imo looking for a big pay off. Ward has at least taken us into the Premiership and along with Martindale, kept us up for 6 seasons, RSH don't have any brownie pts built up with the fans, other than their earlier involvement, which has long lost any goodwill, as they both look dodgy feckers out for what they can get from Livi, rather than having our best interest in taking us forward.  Getting relegated wont have the same draw for buyers now though, which might actually be a good thing for us, it'll help rid us of these c***s, knowing the Premiership cash cow is gone and they'd prob have to put their hands in their pockets to sort all this mess out if they gain control, or take whatever offer they can get to rid themselves of the mess they've helped create.

You talk so much shit my eye-rolling could power a small village.

you think ward is really doing all of this out of the good of his heart, that there’s nothing in it for him if power is wrested from Sumner and Hogarth? What an oaf you are. No idea what you’re talking about.

46 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I’ll go back to my original post.  You are one of those sock puppet accounts I highlighted. 

It’s probably not a good idea to accuse people of being misinformed while at the same time wilfully withholding the information that would clarify the situation. 

On your say-so Ward is up in Court this week. Let’s see how the judiciary deal with him and I’m sure you’ll come back to enlighten us all on the currently withheld details depending of course on how his appearance goes? 

The Rangers supporters calling other supporters puppets. Oh the irony.

Posts must be slow over on the old firm boards.

Edited by Livi

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

I’ll go back to my original post.  You are one of those sock puppet accounts I highlighted. 

It’s probably not a good idea to accuse people of being misinformed while at the same time wilfully withholding the information that would clarify the situation. 

On your say-so Ward is up in Court this week. Let’s see how the judiciary deal with him and I’m sure you’ll come back to enlighten us all on the currently withheld details depending of course on how his appearance goes? 

I find if you slag RSH off, the multiple account* sad f**k(s) reveal more about himself in his anger, albeit for others to see, because i've still got them on ignore.🤣

*it's hard to keep up with how many pseudonyms the peado username has, if it's all him or not. He plays tag team with them.

1 hour ago, Livi said:

The Rangers supporters calling other supporters puppets. Oh the irony.

Posts must be slow over on the old firm boards.

Certainly slow with you old chum. 600 posts in a 17 year old account. Do you hibernate? 

Have we developed the story through random accounts further into... Ward being on trial for sexual assault? They danced around it and said it without saying it. 

Alternatively is this just more bluster and smoke, why not just come out and say what you know on an anonymous forum? :D 

Edited by ATLIS

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I find if you slag RSH off, the multiple account* sad f**k(s) reveal more about himself in his anger, albeit for others to see, because i've still got them on ignore.🤣

*it's hard to keep up with how many pseudonyms the peado username has, if it's all him or not. He plays tag team with them.

The village idiot is out in force and now backing up The Rangers fan 🙄

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because you're a no mark anonymous poster on a Scottish football forum and not a worldwide known broadcaster?

It seems pretty clear you're guessing it's actually him rather than knowing (although I suspect you'll pivot again on that and claim you absolutely do know its him but cant tell anyone while telling everyone) so I daresay you're already able to be sued for slander. Go all in or f**k off.

The St Johnstone chat a bit slow these days 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Adds up considering Ward was tweeting from Denver the day before Hamilton court date. Blackwater law as counsel is also a giveaway, given the relation to the club.

A1694D32-5EB3-4568-8153-A7FE05786B18.jpeg

@RandomGuy.

if you use the left mouse button and click the ‘prev’ button at the bottom of the page, you can see what was previously said 👍

19 minutes ago, Livi said:

The St Johnstone chat a bit slow these days 🤷‍♂️

No, I'm just bored of reading this thread and seeing you claim you know all about the court case, claiming you went to the court case, and then saying you're actually just guessing it was him.

It reeks of a 12yo kid who's just discovered they can get easy attention by making things up.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, I'm just bored of reading this thread and seeing you claim you know all about the court case, claiming you went to the court case, and then saying you're actually just guessing it was him.

It reeks of a 12yo kid who's just discovered they can get easy attention by making things up.

Actually I don't think Livi has actually claimed that he knows anything about the court case; it was Numpty Dumpty.

I'm actually reasonably convinced that Livi is one person with one account. Although perhaps not a prolific poster over the years he has been fairly consistent.

The other three bogus accounts on this thread however are pretty definitely one person.