Livingston - all the threads merged

40 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Please do. Should you not be crawling on the floor plugging in Ethernet cables somewhere, or whatever it is you network boys get up to…

Good try boy,but swing n miss.

Trying tae act the hard man on an online forum......🤡

Edited by Dav nan Gael

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

If RHS get control after winning their court case, i have no idea where that leaves us, as there is nothing from any of them telling us what plans they have, maybe the Trust could find out and let us know, they're in a better position to do so.

You will pedal anything negative other than Martindale and Ward who seem to be saviours despite all the current club issues. I really mean anything.

ps he doesn't see these messages as he thinks am someone else 🙄🥴

2 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Good try boy,but swing n miss.

Trying tae act the hard man on an online forum......🤡

Pretty pitiful and sad behaviour, but what else can we expect from someone that makes up multiple accounts to try and make themselves have a popular opinion on a football forum.

Comes across as insecure and childish really.

30 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

So what court cases are on the horizon exactly? Who is taking legal action vs who, for what reason and what sums of money are involved?

How much money does one of the high profile sponsors owe the club and will LFC be getting it back?

Read your post with this playing in the background.

Quite a few people saying they joined the Trust in the past and now there’s no record of it. Their website says they’ve got more than 400 life members as of 2015. They posted on Facebook a picture of a new member holding certificate number 332. I’m sure there’s a logical explanation but I’m scratching my head.

Back to the football and looks like Penrice will be at Hearts next season. 

Obviously we all knew he'd be away but I thought he'd have a pretty good chance of joining a decent side down south. He'll be playing European football with Hearts so that's likely been a factor in his decision making. 

1 hour ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Quite a few people saying they joined the Trust in the past and now there’s no record of it. Their website says they’ve got more than 400 life members as of 2015. They posted on Facebook a picture of a new member holding certificate number 332. I’m sure there’s a logical explanation but I’m scratching my head.

Evidence please? 

1 minute ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Obviously we all knew he'd be away but I thought he'd have a pretty good chance of joining a decent side down south. He'll be playing European football with Hearts so that's likely been a factor in his decision making. 

He’s a good lad but things are so rough atm 

7 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

The trust sounds like its a front for Rankine/Sumner and Hogarth. 

Yep, summed up nice and easy. Hilarious that as soon as someone criticises RHS you're jumped on by at least 3 accounts and potentially another 2 or 3 sniping from the side. 

Obviously struck a nerve with the Trust being under the microscope, is that their plan/idea rumbled now? The Trust has far too many big question marks over it to be healthy for the club at the minute, missing memberships, shadowy background figures banned from the stadium, no accounts filed. If not for the shares they hold they'd be utterly useless, and maybe that's what RHS are after. Especially given the upcoming court cases about dilution of shares and new ownership. Could that ~6% be of particular use to one side of the argument?

Edited by ATLIS

8 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Gets to stay local and gets a deserved move up - fair play to him. He's one of the few players that's probably deserved an upwards move in recent years. If not for his injury we may have been in a slightly better place at the minute.

10 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Could that ~6% be of particular use to one side of the argument?

What are you smoking 

10 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

is that their plan/idea rumbled now?

yeah Dillon, now you can drive off in your mystery machine  to find the next clue.

Edited by Roger the cabin boy

19 minutes ago, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

He’s a good lad but things are so rough atm 

He deserves better than Martindale FC 

3 hours ago, JD and associates said:

How much money does one of the high profile sponsors owe the club and will LFC be getting it back?

Tony Mac owe us a pretty penne

17 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Yep, summed up nice and easy. Hilarious that as soon as someone criticises RHS you're jumped on by at least 3 accounts and potentially another 2 or 3 sniping from the side. 

Obviously struck a nerve with the Trust being under the microscope, is that their plan/idea rumbled now? The Trust has far too many big question marks over it to be healthy for the club at the minute, missing memberships, shadowy background figures banned from the stadium, no accounts filed. If not for the shares they hold they'd be utterly useless, and maybe that's what RHS are after. Especially given the upcoming court cases about dilution of shares and new ownership. Could that ~6% be of particular use to one side of the argument?

I was on the trust board and done volunteering for over 13 years. Believe me I asked every difficult question the fans put to me the answers are not forthcoming so I felt like I was banging my head off a brick wall. If you all think you can do better than us then fire in. 

6 hours ago, mozam76 said:

I was under the impression that it was a one off joining fee of a fiver. I'm a member and that's all I've ever paid. At least I think I'm still a member, because I get (infrequent) emails from them. 

It is a one off payment of £5.Lifetime membership.👍.