Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He's keeping his powder dry waiting to see if admin part trois kicks in.

He's probably been typing his post for the past week, maybe just a paragraph or two to go.

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

Sorry to interrupt this with football but....

Some how I doubt this is good news for Livingston; With all the "victimization" statements going on will Robertson be keen to prove he's not anti Celtic?

Yeah read a few articles piling on the pressure now, as if they haven't a big enough advantage in playing budget affording much better players, that they need the officials shit scared to give a big decision against them too.

The pressure is on them with Sevco looking a good bet winning the league now, Celtic being cheated paranoia is ramped up to Defcon level 1. 

image.thumb.png.c7e7f9b784d1dfb0d39867a066436339.png

Side note: the club keep referring to Calan Ledingham, Sam Culbert and Tommy Sharp as “academy graduates”. What’s the criteria to be an academy graduate? Is there a ceremony, do they get a pro contract, or does it just mean the club pays their bus fare and they get to go on the bench a few times?

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Is that three fans of other clubs that have come on here to mention the random accounts seeming a bit dodgy, to then be dived on by them all :D 

Aye, making up fictitious posts about at least 1 of them saying he was in court blah blah nothing of the sort was claimed 🙄

you'd be first to whine if that happened to you 

These other clubs fans are clearly listening to much to the forum village idiots 🤮

stumbled across this old article, had forgotten about it...was looking to see if any word in national press about Ward etc...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/11108988/scottish-premiership-livingston-losses-unsustainable-court-action/

Makes me think that if the plan to create 6 million new shares at 1p a pop had gone ahead, what would the Fans shares be worth and why would we as fans agree to that reduction in our influence and position regardless of other plots that were afoot?

Also mentions Hogarth being charged, loss of money due to pushing for top 6, oppco6 concerns around involvement of Bearskins etc...

I find the off field machinations frustrating and disjointed, and just think the fans should own the club and stop the merry go round of business minds trying to 'ru(i)n a successful business' and just let us exist, at whatever level that happens to be. More positivity and get building from the ground up.  

9 minutes ago, Livi said:

Aye, making up fictitious posts about at least 1 of them saying he was in court blah blah nothing of the sort was claimed 🙄

you'd be first to whine if that happened to you 

These other clubs fans are clearly listening to much to the forum village idiots 🤮

You’ve all been caught.

4 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

The reaching webs of their conspiracy that we’re the same person, because I responded to a comment actually meant for you.

Geeeez i can confirm we're not the same person 😝

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Is that three fans of other clubs that have come on here to mention the random accounts seeming a bit dodgy, to then be dived on by them all :D 

image.thumb.png.cc48f0361c8815763f8760aa2cf89d87.png

These just write themselves at this point :D 

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

You’ve all been caught.

Aye it's haud it and daud it against the P&B forumers at this point, so they're having a nice wee circle jerk to themselves.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

21 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye it's haud it and daud it against the P&B forumers at this point, so they're having a nice wee circle jerk to themselves.

Whatever beyond caring what the village idiot thinks.